Nick 'Mosasaurs' 5th SA app [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2023
682 Acid Pit
Not trying to start an argument on the forums, but the actions I did almost 9 months ago? Plus what "new hobby" should I pick? I enjoy the server and even if I don't get the position now I will apply at a later date when I have reached E-11 co.
Judging by these replies it seems like you haven't changed at all. Backstabbed the only people who would put up with you. Who knows maybe 1 more year of slaving to this server and you might finally get a senior position again.

Judging by these replies it seems like you haven't changed at all. Backstabbed the only people who would put up with you. Who knows maybe 1 more year of slaving to this server and you might finally get a senior position again.
I didn't "backstab" anyone. Plus I have changed, half of the people that did minus support stopped playing the server after I made my mistake as LTCOM. Don't wanna argue on the forums like I said in my original reply so if you want to continue this just bring it to discord. I think you have it but if you don't it's stupid idiot.

To: Nick Mosasaur
Subject: SA Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Denied ]

E-11 CSG Nick Mosasaur

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming a Site Advisor.

This message is to inform you that your application has been Denied.
After discussion, we have decided to move forward in another direction. We hope you will continue to excel within your current position, and look forward to seeing you grow as a member of your department.

If you wish to discuss further, you may reach me by email.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.