Nick Tyison second moderator application (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): gogombg (My friend made it when we are in 3rd grade I know it is dumb but it was his Idea.)​

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3days 14h and 36min-that was the last time (Now it is 2 day 3h 11min) all of the time that I have played on the server is 478h​

In what country are you located?: Bulgaria​

Time zone: 2h+Greenwich meridian​

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nick Tyison and E-11 SGT (Got the 096 role too)​

Chaos name (include your rank): Joseph Nick​

Civilian name: Nick Tyson JR​

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450858270​

Discord ID (name#0000): Mrnoskill#6718​

Do you have a mic?: Yes​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK​

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nick-moderator-application-uk.13946/#post-90050

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 for metagaming and 1 for failed RP but they expired long ago. (they are from 2022)​

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

- Yes in a SCP:SL (SCP secret laboratory)​

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-yes​

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-4+​

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

1.I was playing the game and I saw a lot of people that break the rules. The thing is that most of them don't even know that they broke the rule. And I want to help the admins because when I make a sit I wait around 5-10 min this if for me and I believe for other people too and I want to help as much as I can. I make like 3-4 sits per day and some people just keep breaking the rules. The only time I have broke a rule is when I joined the server, from there I have not broke a singe rule. Some people say that I am inactive but I play too early or too late and I have experience with sits soo I thing that I can be perfect for the job.​

2.I like to try to be the best admin as I can. I like all of the people in the server and that is why I thing that I will be efficient in the admin job.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

-I believe that I can help a lot and I am not soo special I just want to help people that help

1.I can help more people that need staff.(This means that when I am on I will play staff for at least an a hour.)
2.When I see a person that is stuck in the wall I can get them out and not call a sit. (So I don't waste some admin time.)
3. I got a lot of experience in RP and know when is a ethics issue or they are breaking the law. (breaking the rules)
4. I am a nice person. :)

Thank you for reading my app and like the last time have a nice day :)

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support
- Mature
- Active

- Good interactions

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
- Support
- A lot of negative messages sent to other people in the #mess-hall
- coping in #mess-hall after being removed from E11
- being removed and blacklisted from E11 because of toxicity by myself

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-Support

- Unsure of ability to do staff duties
- Recently removed from E11 for toxicity

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
Removed from E-11 for toxicity
Personally dont think is fit for staff

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
-Support
-Removed from E-11 recently
-No interactions
-Don't think you would be a good staff member

But I wish you best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
+ Support
Hello Nick I am leaving this + support due to I have seen you trying to improve matureness and RP you are also a very friendly person and SUPER polite About the Blacklist I spoke with you about it in Discord and I don't believe it should affect this app.
Also, I think you should change the app format a BIT [A lot] more
But Good interactions ?

Best of Luck

- Oreo.

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022
- Support
- A lot of negative messages sent to other people in the #mess-hall
- coping in #mess-hall after being removed from E11
- being removed and blacklisted from E11 because of toxicity by myself
Thank you for your opinion but when they are saying bad stuff about me and my family in front of 30 people and they just kept going when I talk with him like a normal person then I respond to those slurs and I am the toxic one. And some of my family is not too good with health that is why I was not that happy but ok. And what am I saying in mess hall is called free speech.

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
- Support
- Maturity is lacking
- Haven't seen you around a lot
- Application is lacking
Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Last edited:

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
-Support

-Unsure of maturity

-Low Vtime

Hello,
From the interactions I've had with you in-game I am unsure if you have the maturity required to become a staff member., and therefore feel the need to give you a -Support verdict.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Nick Tyson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application seems fine. However, due to the split opinions of the player base and the situation you are in. I cannot accept this application as of now I suggest waiting a bit before applying again and trying to solve the problems that are currently active.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.