Nick Tyisons Application for Security Captain (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:450858270
Discord name: Mrnoskill#6718
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 600h (Joined 00.10.2022)
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: 2h+Greenwich meridian

Character name(s): Nick Tyison and CI name- Joseph Nick
Civilian name: Nick Tyson JR
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- E-11 SGT (held) Nu-7 PVT (held) Nu-7 SPC (holding) CI-Beta CPL (holding) and IA agent and DEA agent and 096 role
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1 for fail RP and 1 for metagaming from 2022

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

-I have been enjoying playing as Gensec recently and I like the job because it is very beginner friendly with new people that are into RP. I would love to do lectures to cadets to teach them how to do there jobs more correctly so they don't get arrested or break the rules and to do RRT and Heavy weapons tryouts (I have done tryouts for E-11 but will love to learn more). I also helped with leading in D-block when there was no Captain. My main goal is to help in D-block because recently I have not seen a security captain in the mornings when 15 D-class have guns and card and the Gensec cant do a sweep because there is no SA.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I have played for long time in this server and I have seen what are the responsibilities of the Captain.
-I love to play gensec recently and want to continue with that.
-I want to help new gensec (Cadets) to do better in D-block,

-I will love to do RRT and Heavy weapons tryouts.
-I want to learn more.
hat are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-They have a lot responsibilities, but the most important are:

-To authorizing a sweep when D-class have guns and card and there is C2 and after the sweep to give them credit and tell them if they did good or bad.
-Doing h
eavy weapons and rrt tryouts so that gensec can progress and to help MTF that need heavy weapons license.
-Assigning gensec to places that they need to be (airlock or watch tower).
-Maintain good relationship with SA.
-Make sure that all
gensec are professional.
-Doing lectures if they can(Which l will do or at least try to) and many more.
-To give credit to
gensec in D-block.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

His story:​

He was born in Bulgaria in 1980. He lived in a big town called Sofia but when he was at age 20 he left Bulgaria and got to United Kingdom. After that he joined the military, he was really good in combat and he was one of the best. That is why they send him in top secret missions and did all of them perfectly. One day they offered him to join a secret foundation called SCP-Foundation. He was excited to try new things and he agreed. They gave him a job in the Gensec department. He was very happy and the job was good for him he continued to work so that he can get promoted to a​

Captain and that is what happened he was promoted to officer then to a sergeant and then he got rrt.He was ranking fast and one day he applied for a Captain.

The future if he got promoted to Captain:​

He was one of the most important people in the Gensec department. He was respected and very cool with people around him. He was very successful at that time and achieve the dream to became Captain that dream that he had for some time he got it and then he did his duties as a Captain.​

Thank you for reading my application and have a nice day.​

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Mature
Active

Good Interactions

Last edited:
Reactions: Nick Tyson

Nick Tyson

Dec 14, 2022
+/- SUPPORT

Good App
Havent seen you on loads until recently
IMO maybe show yourself around a bit more then you would be a fantastic candidate.
Good luck!
I am tryed to progress in MTF and CI that is why I haven't played gensec that much but now I really want to play it for some reason (I think it is because of the new players that I want to be useful to them). But thx for the review.

Reactions: Maksim "Enigma"

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support

I have seen you active on GSD both in RP and in sits and i will be giving you +Support but I have to recommend that you spend more time working on the formatting and adjusting your Application.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Nick Tyson

Caeden

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 21, 2021
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Accepted

Hello Mr. Tyison,

After seeing your hard work on GENSEC over the past weeks and from positive feedback from our Captain team we have made the decision to accept your application. Please contact myself for an interview, Good luck.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Caeden.

Status
Not open for further replies.