For how long have you played on CG SCP: 33 day
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone GMT-6)
Character name(s):Nick "Winter"
Civilian name: Nicky
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level 22 total level 154
20230929212058_1.jpg

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: hold DEA Senior Agent MTF Nu-7 LCPL HELD CI-G
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why? : yes i have 19 warning and 4 ban but I have never gotten a warn on a scp or ban
20230930013546_1.jpg

-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I want to experience more rp on scp and i have experience on different SCP
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: he well sit down and cry
while and get up and walk around containment chamber
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: if someone saw 096 face he will hunt down for victim and if someone ran straight into D-Block and d-class saw his face 096 well hunt down the d-class who saw his face
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: First grab scrambles
then grab a containment beam and cuff grab a bucket and if 096 is running towards you put the bucket on him so Foundation stuff won't get killed and let 096 hunt the people who saw his face then when 096 stops and sit down continue beam him bring 096 back to his containment

Last edited:

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
Hello @Nicky
Please provide a screenshot with your levels.
please do this before the 31st or else this post will be denied and moved.

Wrath

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
May 17, 2023
-support

you have shown you are constantly trying to bend the rules, and, if I counted right, you have 12 active warnings.

sylex22

Jul 22, 2023
Could you put UK or USA in your title
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
-support
Hi nick I decided to edit my answer to be more constructive. I don't want to tell you how to play but you don't want to follow RP rules or have any serious, instead of just playing tech expert and trying to annoy people (which you have admitted to me that's what you find fun) try and play a role the makes you RP such as roles like researcher, doctor or even d-class. 096 is a whitelisted role because it is a RP heavy role and depends on the user to understand RP and want to create scenarios that make it more immersive and fun.

Last edited:

Nonky

Donator
Jun 15, 2023
Application Denied
Hi,
Unfortunately your 096 application has been denied. The reason being that the community outlook on you is very poor at the moment (as stated by the replies on the application) and you have an extensive list of active warns. 096 is a more RP heavy SCP, so the several active FailRP warns deem you unsuitable for the whitelist.

You may reapply 2 weeks from now.
All the best,
Nonky

Status
Not open for further replies.