Nicky's Executive Researcher Application [USA] ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noimless

Oct 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:223224727
Discord name: noimlesss | CI
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 years (2022-2024)
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Nicky
Civilian name: Nicky
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B
IA/DEA
SCP-096
Currently Held Licenses:
- Riot Control
- Medical

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes I have received bans and warnings due to not understanding the rules well and starting off kind of a minge. However, I have improve through the time I have been on this server and get along with others quiet well.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for the role of Executive Researcher because I am deeply fascinated by the anomalies within Site-65 and wish to delve into their mysteries. As an Executive Researcher, I believe I can contribute significantly to understanding and containing these anomalies, while also ensuring the safety and security of our facility. As a senior researcher, I have spent considerable time within the research department, conducting numerous tests, analyzing data, and collaborating with other researchers to expand our understanding of anomalies within Site-65. I believe I can effectively lead the research department in tackling new challenges and advancing our knowledge of SCP anomalies.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
My suitability for the role of Executive Researcher stems from my extensive experience as a senior researcher and active participation in testing procedures within the SCP Foundation. Through my involvement in testing various SCP objects and anomalies, I have improved my analytical skills, developed a keen eye for detail, and gained valuable insights into the complexities of these anomalies. I bring a strong sense of leadership and professionalism to the role. I have quiet the good reputation with other fellow colleagues and get along with everyone.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have not yet written any excellent-graded documents and that will soon change. However, I understand that excellent-graded documents are characterized by thorough research, clear and concise writing, adherence to SCP Foundation guidelines, and contributions to our understanding of anomalous phenomena. As well as make the document hook the reader in and want to read more about what is inside of the document.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
As an Executive Researcher, my responsibilities extend beyond conducting research and analyzing data. I serve as a mentor and guide to junior researchers, helping to improve their skills and knowledge within the SCP Foundation. Through training programs and hands-on guidance, I ensure that all members of the research department are equipped to handle the challenges inherent in studying SCP anomalies. One of the primary duties of an Executive Researcher is to oversee testing procedures to ensure they are conducted with precision and follow protocol. I monitor experiments closely, providing guidance and support to researchers as they navigate complex testing scenarios. By maintaining a vigilant eye on testing protocols and outcomes, I help safeguard the integrity of our research efforts and minimize the risk of containment breaches. Executive Researchers are also responsible for approval or denial of tests outside of a Researcher's clearance.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Lore for Nicky, Executive Researcher:

Nicky's journey within the SCP Foundation began as a curious and ambitious researcher, drawn to the enigmatic world of SCPs. With a background in theoretical physics and a natural affinity for unraveling complex mysteries, Nicky quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the Foundation's most promising young talents.

As an Executive Researcher, Nicky is known for their relentless pursuit of knowledge and their unwavering commitment to the Foundation's mission. With Level 4 clearance and access to some of the most classified information within the SCP database, Nicky's expertise is sought after by colleagues and superiors alike.

However, Nicky's path to prominence has not been without its challenges. Haunted by a childhood encounter with an SCP that left a lasting impression, Nicky harbors a deep-seated curiosity bordering on obsession. Their relentless pursuit of understanding often leads them into dangerous territory, where the line between discovery and peril becomes increasingly blurred.

In terms of storylines, Nicky finds themselves entangled in a web of intrigue and deception that threatens to unravel the very fabric of the Foundation. From uncovering secret experiments hidden within the bowels of Site-███ to delving into the origins of an ancient artifact with reality-altering properties, Nicky's investigations lead them down a path fraught with danger and uncertainty.

Moreover, Nicky's personal quest for answers takes on new urgency as they confront their own challenges and grapple with the ethical implications of their research. As they navigate the treacherous waters of Foundation rivalries, Nicky must confront the possibility that some truths are best left buried.

Along the way, Nicky forges unlikely alliances, confronts formidable adversaries, and ultimately discovers that the true nature of anomalous phenomena may be far stranger and more sinister than anyone could have imagined.

Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
+1
Always see him on as Senior researcher.
Nice friendly and helpful
Been here for a very long time/Experience
Very active

Application overall is solid

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
+support

What happened to the D-Class with a CL4 and M249 and was accidentally place in SCP-035’s CC by a researcher randomly on your steam friendlist idk man

Noimless

Oct 9, 2022
I do not remember this actually. ?I do not believe that was when I was playing 035.

Thank you for the support though. (I thought my app was handled so it scared me)
+support

What happened to the D-Class with a CL4 and M249 and was accidentally place in SCP-035’s CC by a researcher randomly on your steam friendlist idk man

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support
Definitely a very well off Senior Researcher & would be a better Executive.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
Greetings, Nicky.

On behalf of Ivy I am responding to your application in her place with this outcome being her choice.

Unfortunately your application was denied. Please contact me or (after the 19th) Ivy Pickett over discord for more information on why your application was denied.

You may reapply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.