For how long have you played on MRP: Almost for 3 years

In what country are you located?: Latvia

Time zone: GMT+3

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PVT Ethen Dorashov
USSR name (regiment and rank): 40th MR CPT Nikita Dorashov
Civilian name: Nikita's Lost Brother

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is not my first application for high command.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I have a clean history.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes, I had previous experiences with being a regimental command and a regimental general on MRP. Specifically, I have held the ranks of COL and CGEN.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- To be honest, I believe that the USSR hasn't had a real leader for about a year (though this is just my observation). From what I've seen, our high command is fulfilling the wrong role as generic leaders. We need someone who is more motivational, more engaging, and more capable of delivering powerful speeches. I believe I can push the high command and the USSR in the right direction, striving for glory and victory. While I may not be able to fulfill every single need, I am confident that I can inspire and lead effectively.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- 40th MR CPT
- JAF PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
I am still the same person, so nothing has really changed from my old application.
Strengths:
+Regularly Active.
+Serious at extreme moments.
+Really good at managing documents, etc.
+Can sometimes lead really good wars :D!
+Being an awesome and chill person. (except when someone isn't listening to me anymore)
+Can cook stuff like a pro IRL.
Weaknesses:
-Can sometimes not listen to what I've been told to do
-Can get stressed out if things don't go as planned
-Can sometimes get mad, but I usually don't talk at those moments (Not anymore I will genuinely yell at specific people or the entire USSR if they don't listen to direct orders)... of course, if there are valid suggestions of changing something.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Nikita grew up in a peaceful town near Riga, Latvia, where his childhood was shaped by a deep curiosity about history and a strong sense of community. When their town was unexpectedly caught in the crossfire of regional conflict, Nikita was determined to make a positive impact. During this time, he met his lifelong friend Kebabs, who told him about the USSR faction. Driven by his desire to contribute, Nikita joined the USSR. He swiftly rose through the ranks to become captain of the 40thMR regiment, leading alongside his comrades and striving to change the world for the better.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
- To encourage people during peacetimes and any other events such as FOB building, kidnappings, missions and trainings.
- Lead the USSR.
- Engage with RP scenarios and to make them as well.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Gathering feedback from USSR to improve RP experiences and overall functionality, and implementing necessary changes or improvements for USSR.
- Overseer high ranking members to ensure they are fulfilling their duties and hand out disciplinary actions if necessary and maintaining order between the regiments.
- Managing roster and documents, updating documents, and ensuring everthing is up-to-date.

Kevin Anderson

MilitaryRP Staff
Jan 18, 2024
+Support
- Has Previous Experience
- Is Currently CPT for 40th(this is definitely not a biased opinion)
- Has good leadership skills
- Would help with getting people to actually build up fobs during peacetime

VIENbU1.png

Dear Nikita Dorashov

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a General+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.