Nikolas Stefanović // "Moxxie" US Site Advisor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
OOC Information
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216385001
Discord name: niko.gov
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1819 hours since June 2022 1696376464244.png
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)
Character name(s):
Foundation

- "Hustlin" Harry
- "Moxxie"
GOC
- Elias "Goofy"
- "The Devious"
Civilian name:
[GT-CL] Ronny "Doofus" Salami
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding:
UNGOC LT, DEA Special Agent, Nu-7 CPL, SCP-096
Held: Ethics Assistant, Medical Consultant, MTF O-1 CPL, MTF Nu-7 CSG, MTF E-11 LCPL, CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I've never received a warn, kick, or ban

SA Questions
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I'm applying for Site Advisor because I want to move onto a more roleplay focused part of the server. I've done almost all the combative stuff, and have been dabbling into more roleplay focused roles such as GOC, but I'm ready to fully dive into the roleplay aspects the server has to offer.
I'm also applying because I want to help around the site more. I notice that the times that I'm on, there's usually only one to two members of site administration on at a time, and sometimes they aren't actually playing. I want to be there so that people have someone that is able to approve and authorize stuff when nobody else is available to do it.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I have plenty of CL4 experience, including ethics assistant. I am able to write documents well, although I don't publish them much, since they're for GOC KTE (SCP) sampling. I'm fairly active also, able to get 4-5 hours a day, even more when I don't have school. I am capable of working when under pressure well, having been in a lot of situations where quick decisions and 0 mistake situations (O-1 ahem). I'm also very patient and level headed with people, and willing to speak to anyone about any issues that have appeared within the site.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Authorize Advanced Armoury when there is a keter breach where AA is deemed necessary
- Manage the site and make sure that everything is running properly and smoothly
- Approve Euclid/Keter cross tests
- Manage their given department, deal with any complaints that are brought up, and fix any issues that arise within their given department
- Appointing E-11 and Nu-7 Commanders
- Appointing Department Leads (Excluding IA)
- Regular Reviews on Departments

Lore
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Nikolas Stefanović was born in a small town in Serbia in November of 19██. Nikolas was a smart child growing up, being in all of the advanced classes his schools had to offer. He progressed through school quickly, graduating and travelling across Europe to Germany for further education. Nikolas enrolled into the "University of Stuttgart". He made his way through university, getting a bachelors in Business Administration. Once he got his bachelors degree, he went straight to getting his masters degree. He got his masters after 3 more years, moving to Canada once he had it. He got a job working for a large company, bouncing around several jobs within the country, before he finally got situated within the Human Resources Department. He quickly got his footing down there, and slowly rose the ranks when available. Once he was at the top of the HR Department, he jumped ships to another company, where he was hired in a higher position job. After around a decade and a half of rising the ranks, he finally reached the highest job he'd reach in this line of work. Nikolas would spend the next few years of his life as the Marketing Manager of ██████ Industries.

One day, while he was leaving his workplace for the weekend, he was approached by a mysterious figure. Something about this person made Nikolas feel uneasy, but he managed to hide any feelings of uncertainty. The person didn't introduce themselves by name, instead only saying they were contacting him on behalf of the "SCP Foundation". Nikolas was unaware of any company or organization under that name, so naturally, he questioned the person. He never got any of his questions answered, instead only being asked if he was interested in a job opportunity. At first Nikolas declined, but the person said the salary was much higher than his current salary, by several hundred thousand dollars. Was this a lie, most likely, but it got Nikolas to accept. Before Nikolas could go back to questioning the person, he felt a small prick in his arm. He looked down to see a dart, before he fell over. When he came to, he was in a dark room, the only light coming from underneath a door on the opposite end of the room. Nikolas didn't get a chance to fully process what was going on before someone entered the room, walking to the table in front of Nikolas. After a few tense seconds of silence, a little light above the table would flick on, and the same person as before was sitting in front of him. They didn't say anything, sliding a folder across the table. The folder was labeled "SCP Foundation", which immediately made Nikolas remember what had happened before this. He started reading through the papers within the folder, learning about the basics of what the foundation actually was. After reading, he was given the choice to either accept his new job, or be returned to his normal life. Of course, Nikolas took the job.

Nikolas was put into the Internal Affairs department of Site-██ in ██████, ████████. After a couple of years, he reached the role of ambassador, and was transferred to Site-██ in ██████, Canada. Site-██ was a neighboring site to Site-65 outside of Pinewood, Canada. Nikolas spent around 2 years here, reaching the honourable title of Internal Affairs Director. His work was noticed by the O5 council, more specifically O5-██ "The ██████" (Not a reference to any O5 members, past or present). One day, while Nikolas was working, he was called to the Site Directors office. Once he entered, there were a couple of people waiting for him. He was told to sit down, and when he did, they spoke to him about a potential promotion to Site Administrator for Site-65. He was told that it was not guaranteed, and that he had tough competition. Nikolas, after a couple moments of thinking, accepted.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: "Moxxie"
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings "Moxxie,"

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After much deliberation, Site Administration has decided to deny your application and move forward in another direction.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.