Nirvan's intelligence ambassador application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:514894595
Discord name: nirvan#4572
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing in early December, and I have around 1.5-2 months of playtime
In what country are you located?: Iran
Time zone: GMT 3:30+
Character name(s) :Nirvan (foundation character) - Nirvan "Nuclear" [SO-D] (CI Character)
Civilian name: Paul Khaulingo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held:
CI-C LTCOM - E11 CPL - A1 SPC - NU-7 LCPL - Senior Moderator
Holding: CI-C BCOM

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have 7-8 warns and a 5-day FailRP ban but they are all from 3+ months ago.

Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
I think my experience in leadership (Ex CI-LTCOM/JAC COL Current BCOM) and my overall time on the server with my decent lore knowledge (Especially about GoIs) can be a great addition to the intelligence department and I overall like and enjoy Intel.

What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
I have past leadership skills and a lot of time/experience on the server. And I have a good knowledge of How CI raids/operates (as I was their LTCOM for 4-5 months)

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I've written decent documents as CI-LTCOM. EG: Hostage Negotiation Terms (Made it with jam), And a bunch of documents regarding Amnestics/Mnestics and how to utilize them.
A good document should have a :
  1. Conclusion
  2. Useful/interesting target
  3. At least 4+ pages
  4. Grammer and punctuation

What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
  • Managing CL3 Agents/Operatives
  • Leading interrogations
  • Leading Hostage negotiations (Senior intelligence members take priority over everyone else)
  • Investigating major surface anomalies/GoI interactions (Events)

Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The year was 2015, Nirvan had just graduated high school, He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but he always had a huge interest in spy movies.
After he graduated, he was forced to enroll in the army for his mandatory military services, This was a great opportunity for him to pursue his interest in the art of infiltration.
After his decent progress in the military, he was invited to the ORIA for a special mission, After he was briefed on the mission and what anomalies are he was sent to Site-65 Located in ██████ , Canada.
Upon entering the facility in a junior researcher disguise with his 3 squadmates, They were immediately captured by a group of MTFs waiting for their arrival.
It was revealed that Nirvan has been working for the foundation ever since he was offered a position at the ORIA , He's been working for the DoEA for years now, monitoring their activities and leaking classified information to the foundation.

'Delta-7' LadBaby2006

Nov 3, 2022
+Support
Judging by his application, Nirvan seems like the right man for the job. Although not being lengthy, he has managed to include key aspects of the Intelligence Ambassador role

Also due to his time in C.I. , he would be perfect for leading intel raids.

Overall, he is the man we need in the department
-Johnny 'Delta-7' Livingstone

ibby

Apr 12, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations! You have been accepted for this role in the Intel Department. Welcome back, Ambassador Nirvan. My reasoning for this is that you are active, you have incredible document and commanding skills and recently impressed me.

Speak to Admin+ for Whitelist.
Speak to Me for Ambassador Introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.