No more gmod

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Well this was a long time coming but today marks the day I will be resigning. In all honesty I just dont want to be on this server anymore. This is for a few reasons which i have no problem with listing. Hopefully nobody takes this as an insult but as how i see things. Basically there is no roleplay, the gameplay loop is boring, it is very toxic server, and ive done just about everything except isd even though its AFK simulator since site command never get on or give orders and GOC which i dunno what they do. I heard its fun though.

The server is very toxic with lots of bad things going on. I will not say here because its some private stuff but its pretty bad and even ive been victim of it. It wasnt the main reason but it contributed. Mostly because I have found a place where I can do both fun PVP rp and passive RP in great numbers and quality, and most of the roleplay leaders punish toxicity rather than encourage it. like bro how does your reg have members getting 26 weeked/permad every 1-3 months for extreme harassment. if you know you know. Overall i think its just time for me to move on. Hopefully things get better for those who stick around on the server. Now like everyone else i will mass ping all the people that i remember having interactions with who made my server time memorable, after all its an rp server, its only fun when you interact with others. (im ass at remembering people)

@Wrath i taught u the ways of admin from senior mod. now you must take my place and raise the next admin. and get senior admin.
@Gregory cool sa
@Starling6 cool sa
@Astra sgm blacklist
@Fellowchum i promoted you
@CJdaBoi cool gm
@Meme Man cool gm cool mcom
@Artemis duke dreemur cooked u in ooc that one time saying ur aod time was pooping on toilet i would have banned him for innapropriate conduct personally
@Blackknight95 good luck dealing with everyone skipping chain of command when you get promoted to cs
@Change Z. "Somebody" get hmod
@World get admin soon
@Rowling active gm
@Khadium cool gm
@paladin active com
@poptart cool
@Mapper cool
for everyone i missed you were cool too and goodbye

Hoxton

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2022

See you soon!

AFK simulator

this is fax tho, main reason I stopped playing scp

Terible

Jul 17, 2023
Helped me on my first 008 breach. Truly one of the best BCOM oat.
o7 Stee ven

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217

See you soon!

this is fax tho, main reason I stopped playing scp
Be back in 6 months fr