Sep 26, 2021
Your in-game name: NO_BHOP_SCRIPT/ Crowtrellice

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125322667

Your steam community link: N/A

Date of ban:26/09/2021

Reason for ban: Cheating

Who banned you: NOAH KRAUS

Ban length?: 26 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Get whitelisted for not having a bhop script.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned today for apparently bhop scripting. I don't bhop script. I have 500 hours on l4d2 of which a good 400 were spent bhopping. L4d2 is played on 30 tickrate. This means you have a 33ms second window to hit a hop. This makes l4d2 the hardest game to bhop in as you can't use scroll wheel. Gmod on the other hand is played at a much higher tick rate. This makes the timing much more leniant on landing hops. This allows you to string together a massive number of hops with relative ease. Here is what I am suggesting ok. I will send in a handcam video of me hitting 20 consecutive hops. You will be able to see me press the space bar for every hop. It's also not like I hit every hop either. A bhop script guarantees you hit every hop, but there are dozens of people on the server who have seen me fail a line. And please let me know how someone "proved" I was scripting. This will help me determine where you went wrong.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule? Don't fail rp.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Because I was wrongfully banned and don't deserve a 26 week ban.

Edit: I would also like to add into evidence a clip of me failing bhops. This clip was taken earlier today and shows that I mess up my line 3x. This is impossible with a bhop script.
. It is also impossible for this evidence to have been created after the ban, as I am clearly seen on the server. (I can also provide clips from highlands and Syria of me messing up a line/ missing hops if needed)

Edit 2: I would also like to add into evidence a clip from Syria. In this clip you can see me gather a huge amount of speed, but at the same time I still miss hops. Examples are at 0:02, 0:11, 0:12, 0:42 and 0:43. If I was scripting I would not have missed any of those hops. Yes I did build up an insane amount of speed but that is simply because I have 800 hours of practice, and civil gamers mrp is very leniant of hop windows. This clip is from over a month ago.

Edit 3: Here is another clip of me on Afghan on the 24/9. This was a day before the ban and as you can see I am hitting only about 85% of my hops. I will say it again that with a Bhop script this is impossible to happen. I believe that this shows I am quite consistent but not perfect. Here are the time stamps of me failing the hops 0:07, 0:16, 0:23, 0:30, 0:37. These failures should not exist with a script.

Edit 4: I now have a hand-cam video of me bhopping. It is not on gmod as I cannot access the server right now but it is on L4D2. As I stated before, the window for hitting bhops on L4D2 is significantly smaller than on gmod. On the mrp server I'd be able to hit about 3x as many hops due to the tickrate. If this is not good enough evidence of my bhopping skills I ask you unban me temporarily so I can get a hand-cam recording of me on the server to boost my credibility as someone who is good at bhopping.
I am also aware that there is no anti cheat for Bhopping on the server as I was told that a recording of me had been sent to senior admins. This makes me come to the conclusion that the assumption of my scripting was done by eye and not anti cheat. I'll also add that if there is a bhop anti cheat in place then this fully clears me as it has not picked up anything suspicious from my account in 2 months.
If admins are interested in the hand-cam clip please DM me on whatever communication platform you want. This will prove I know how to bhop if that was an issue, along proving I am good at it.

Edit 5: Here is another clip in which I simultaniously build up a decent amount of speed, but mess up on some hops. The timestamps for these are 0:01, 0:18, 0:22. (The cut at 0:19 is due to me taking a few seconds to end one recording
and begin another. I was shot during this period but it is completely irrelevant). This clip was added to show that it is a recurring theme that I miss hops, even when I am quite good at bhopping.

Edit 6: Here is another clip of me bhopping on Afhgan. I miss hops at timestamps 0:02, 0:09 and 0:18. At the same time I hit
a total of 17 hops. A bhop script would mean I would have hit 20/20 of those hops. That is because a bhop script is
a cheat that means you never miss a hop. 17/20 hops isn't even that great for me and I would usually land more hops
if the area was more open and if I were more warmed up.
This clip was taken from the 16/9 and I am still hitting the vast majority of hops but still not all of them like I would with a bhop script.
This clip was also taken long before my scripting ban.

Last edited:

Beans

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Heinz
Accepted

Your ban will be reduced to 5 days for receiving excessive warnings. You have provided us with sufficient evidence to make us believe that you are not running scripts. That being said you have been told multiple times to stop and you have received previous warnings for bhopping. We do not allow bhopping on the server so if you are caught doing it again you will receive an extensive ban.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.