Nohacks Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nohacks

Jul 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): revolutionz22
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): it only says 3 days but i have been playing way longer than that, I tried to figure out excally and but i wanna say 7-8 months now maybe
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Nohacks" CPL E-11
Chaos name (include your rank): Tommy Lee/ Gamma
Civilian name: John Thommas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:519426805
Discord ID (name#0000): NoHacksOnlySkill#7081
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nohacks-moderator-application.7212/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warns, I think one Ban, And whatever my ban is i have honestly moved on from the old me, am new and improved and i am sorry for these warns and bans
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community? Yes, was previously a part of a community awhile back 2-3 years ago being A Sector Lead for DarkRP for 3 months, Until the main server of our department shut down Leading to be Resigning
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes DarkRP /Military RP
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Almost every night
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Am begging to miss the staff part and being able to help another player, or having fun with staff teams again and being able to watch a community grow that you are passionate about and how much you want to see the server grow even further than it already it, Playing here and meeting all these people make me come back to it because everyone is honestly amazing in the community so I want to return the favor and help out new players and help the server in general.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have previous experience of a High-Ranking area, I can handle stressful situations when thrown a curveball, Or even helping out new players walking them through the basic of the server, I didn't have anyone do it for me, But I feel like that where most players go wrong they don't know what to do so a helping hand could improve the rules and RP experience for everyone which I would love to provide for new players, Handling Toxic players or being screamed at during high stressful sit am able to power through and make sure that job is done right

Author

Jun 8, 2022
???????? ???????

+ ??? ???? ???????? ??? ????? ??????????
+ ???? ????
+ ?????? ?? ??? ???????????
+ ????????????

+ ???????? ????? ??????????

- ???????? (?)

-??? (?)

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Good Interactions
+ Has been apart of the community for a long time
+ Understands and Respects Server Rules

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Nohacks ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.