Not a goodbye...

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Hello everyone!
As this post is in the leaving section of the forums... I am stepping down as a Super Admin and stepping away from the community for an unknown amount of time. I do this with a heavy heart as I do still cherish and enjoy playing and helping where I can, but I need to take this time so I myself can seek help for issues in my life.

At this point in time, I am very sick and have been stuck resting for the last few days, but it runs deeper. I struggle with major depression and have grief issues as in the last year I lost five people who I was fairly close to in my life. I am departing to seek help and to better myself overall as a person.

It has been well over a year since I came to Civil Networks, I started playing after the loss of my Ex-Fiancé and my father as a form of escape from the world around me. I had quit work a month before due to the grief weighing on me. I had found so many people in this community that gave me the positivity I had lost during that time period. I felt uplifted and like I needed to keep pushing to help others, which led me to joining the staff team.

@Yeke Thank you for being a close friend who I could always count on. Especially when we would deep dive into problems together.

@Alpha Toon You got this. Be more active and listen to players. Help them when they need you.

@Requis I know we never saw eye to eye, but I always thought you have done an amazing job running the UK server and thank you for helping me when I was first starting off as staff.

@Nomad_600 Thank you for helping get far and I will miss running event team with you.

@Gregory and @Jackmaze Both of you keep on pushing the GMs to do their best man.

@legionnaires6 Banker you helped me keep positive with your actions so many times it was unreal. You were too pure for things here man and I miss you.

@Canoon It was amazing seeing you come up from some nerd in intel to Ethics and now O5. Keep on dodging those traffic cones!

@Rev. Doofster Runner You better be keeping it real.

@Gian Carlo Thank you for giving me a lot of staff training I never really got when I was starting out. I still did a lot of what you showed me.

@DaltonBruno and @Pulsewalker we were the original trio of jackasses and I think back to all those moments together and cherish them always.

@Sir Barry Thanks for always being around as a friend. Miss doing events with you.

@Mr. █████ "Ordinal" You are gonna go far kid. Even with people leaving around you, you still got this.

@Leaf Ericson I better get more music in my DMs you hipster.

@Otters I always loved when you visited the US site.

@Issun Kybersis Smelly.

@Scopes When are we doing the day 2 training?

And finally

@Cloak and @rootman Thank you for allowing me the opportunities I had found here on Civil Networks.

I also really do need to thank the community at large for all that you guys do day in and day out with running the server.

Keep the vision and Trust the process..

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."
Carol Burnett

With my last hopes and dreams
Jules

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Luckily this is only a goodbye from a community perspective as you are a close friend and I wish you the very best with your recovery,

I will be around to support you as needed.

Hope to see you back here soon!

As they say in Star Wars: Adventurers Guide to the Galaxy, "Live long and prosper"

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
o7

Take the time to recover lad. Hope you come back when your better.

Fidel

Jan 9, 2023
Taco land

Good bye for now. Time will tell if you are coming back, but I wish you the best in any future proyect you take. So is that leaving is never the end of a story, but a new one. Hope this new story bring you happiness. "Muchas cosas terminan, pero siempre quedará la memoria y emociones de haberlas hecho y vivido. Nunca abandones tus memorias, porque sin ellas, no somos nadie." - O-1 MAJ "Castillo"

Hope everything in you life goes well. Remember, you are never truly alone and when things seem bad, you will have someone there. Maybe you do not see him/her, but is there. You are strong Jules, I believe in you. :)

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Your training will be happening soon...

All jokes aside... Take as much time as you need, Jules. I hope you feel better mentally and recover soonish. I'll keep in touch and check on ya every few days or so. Other then that take care of yourself. You're always welcome to DM me.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Joined staff at the same time and now seeing you go is saddening i hope everything goes well in the future and you do come back

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
The last hope for SCP. :devilish:

(actuall L though. :salute:)