NotDylanJ Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDylanJ

Jul 17, 2023
Your in-game name: NotDylanJ
Your SteamID: 76561199121954307
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121954307/
Date of ban: 10/26/23 16:23:21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM, Ban evasion
Who banned you: 4K
Ban length?: 10 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'm not sure what I did in the first place
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I know alot of people say this but I didnt do anything, I got back on after crashing and immediately put in a sit and got banned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By not doing whatever caused me to "tag ban evading"
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I like playing on the server and its the only good scprp server on gmod20231016192109_1.jpg

Last edited:

NotDylanJ

Jul 17, 2023
I know this ban appeal is a little lackluster, but I honestly do not know what I did, I dont have any clue on the mrdm, but 4k said I was tagged in bad evading, i'm not sure if that was because I crashed or what, he also asked me if i play on Military RP (I dont think that has anything to do with it im just confused)

Last edited:

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Response

Hi Notdylanj, thanks for making this appeal. I banned you for ban evasion because our systems showed that you were ban evading, and I asked you questions which further reinforced the likelihood of you ban evading. After consulting other SL, we decided you were ban evading and banned you.

NotDylanJ

Jul 17, 2023
Appeal Response

Hi Notdylanj, thanks for making this appeal. I banned you for ban evasion because our systems showed that you were ban evading, and I asked you questions which further reinforced the likelihood of you ban evading. After consulting other SL, we decided you were ban evading and banned you.
In my eyes, I was playing 999 following people around, mainly to get the skillful achievement, I crash and load back on the server, and I got
greeted with an admin sit and a 10 week ban, I don't know when this "ban evasion" or the MRDM was but either you have the wrong person or the system is incorrect, because I don't play roles that are able to RDM, I mostly play SCP (mainly 096 and 049) I prefer to do more roleplay as the SCP rather then the foundation and such. I know you aren't going to believe me which honestly its cool, but I just wanted to voice my position in all of this, thank you for your time and I hope you consider looking into it farther

Status
Not open for further replies.