NotDylanJ's Ban appeal #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDylanJ

Jul 17, 2023
Your in-game name: NotDylanJ
Your SteamID: 76561199121954307
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199121954307/
Date of ban: 10/16/23 16:23:21
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM, Ban evasion
Who banned you: 4K
Ban length?: 10 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will be more careful about killing people
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I believe it was a false ban, I do recall killing a bunch of GENSEC as a D-Class during a riot, I believe me having a VPN active and crashing caused me to get tagged for ban evading.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read them over again thoroughly to make sure I am familiar with the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I believe I can be an amazing part of the SCPRP community and I would love to continue to play

If 4K is reading over this, when you pulled me into a staff room and asked me if I had a VPN active I know I said no but I did not realize that I had it on while I was on the server. I will make sure from now on every time I join the server it will be deactivated and I am sorry for using it

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Appeal Response

Hi NotDylanj, thanks for making this ban appeal. I banned you for ban evasion as you were linked to an account that MRDMed on SCP UK. We have systems in this that show this as well as my own investigating supporting the fact that you were ban evading.

NotDylanJ

Jul 17, 2023
Appeal Response

Hi NotDylanj, thanks for making this ban appeal. I banned you for ban evasion as you were linked to an account that MRDMed on SCP UK. We have systems in this that show this as well as my own investigating supporting the fact that you were ban evading.
Is it possible that my VPN IP matched with the player who MRDMed on the UK server?

Complaint Response

Hi @NotDylanJ ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

I doubt your VPN would match someone's IP address at all, in this case, I do believe there is integrity in question. You will have to wait out your ban period unless you give us a sufficient reasoning to take action.

Based on the above, no action will be taken regarding your complaint.

Kind regards,
CS Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.