Nova- Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack "Phantom" Taka

Jun 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ZerO (https://steamcommunity.com/id/324221344/) The o is actually ZerO not the letter)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 16h 28m

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone:EST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Void" ████

Chaos name (include your rank): Nova James

Civilian name: Nova Rose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:203689573

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- Yes this is my very first application i have made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I do have one warning because, i was a researcher and i was spamming handcuff's on D-Class.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Nope, I never really believed i would be able to become staff on other community's due just because of luck that i be having. My luck i feel is kinda bad since a lot of things just don't go well and so that's why i am at least trying to believe its not luck, its just that moment of that day.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes i do have experience with serious role-play.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- All day, but when summer school starts which is July 4th, i may be able to get on around 7 hours each day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Why i want to become a moderator is because i want to give everybody a good time on the server, without toxicity and ETC that are rule breaking. The second reason i want to become staff is because, i want to see how it is like as a staff, basically something that a person wants to try out once in life if they play Garry's Mod. The third reason is because i want to do things for people, who maybe have a issue with life and are in a need of help and so i am willing to sit their for as much they need me and listen, so i can help them.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- What i would be able to help with on the server is basically by giving people the support they need and help them. What i also could help with on this server is by giving people the game masters some idea's, even though i am not a game master , i am a very creative person. What is so special about me is that i am a very creative person, who can come up idea's on the spot. The second thing, is that i am a very supportive person who will listen and help others with real life or in game. The third thing is about me, is that i am very serious, when its about that time to be serious, so like sits and meetings, but also at time i can be a bit funny or mingy but not that bad type of minge, the good type so i can make people laugh and have fun on the server. The very last thing is, i know many of SCP lore, and many of the scp's in every site, so i can basically tell some one something that maybe a cool history of the SCP lore.

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
-Support

I will be changing my response to -Support.

Today, you were involved in a number of staff situations which ended up reflecting rather poorly on your character. I will explain. You were involved in two staff situations where I was the presiding staff member. In both sits, you failed to maintain calm and collective demeanor and engaged in language and behavior that can only be described as inflammatory and inciting.

While you were not directly found to be in violation of rules, you made it apparent to myself that you need to improve your attitude and verbal conduct before you become a member of staff.

Last edited:

Smith Johnson

Aug 7, 2021
+ Support

Good activity In-Game and in Teamspeak
Detailed Application
You have some good reasons to be Staff
Only 1 warning
Has experience in Serious RP

Mr Wong

Jun 29, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Active player
+Nice app
+Good personal interaction, fun and friendly guy.

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
+/- Support
-I witnessed you RDM a few times
+/- Mostly neutral interactions
+Very well written app, might I say exemplary.

Last edited:

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
+support

A very genuine and serious RPer knows what he can and can't do without some permission and is overall a very helpful person.;
He deals with the majority of his situations and scenes as seriously as he can.

harryman

May 1, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning to +support
+good app
+previous staff experience

+/-havent seen much
+/-low play time

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Nova,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.