Denied Nu-7 | GOC | CI Drone Operator Job

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

New job for all Groups of Interest

Drone Operator

The Drone Operator is a Semi Combative CL3 job that specializes in well, operating drones. The purpose of the Drone Operator is to survey the surface and give real time callouts without having to be in an active combat zone. The Drone Operator will only go out of their respective base when given permission or are ordered to by these roles (Foundation Nu-7 Lt+, Chaos Insurgency DELCOM+, Global Occult Coalition Lt+)

The Drone Operator's loadout should have an SMG and Pistol

My personal loadout choice would be the following
Foundation - Kriss Vector (SMG) USP (Pistol)
Chaos Insurgency - Sterling (SMG) P230 (Pistol)
Global Occult Coalition - Scorpion Evo 3 (SMG) M9 (Pistol)

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

I do not believe this has been suggested before.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1. Allows all GOIs to have better communication and locating skills.
2. Brings more variety to all GOIs.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

1. People could possibly break server rules and use the drone to fly people around by pinning them to it with elastic restraints.
2. People might not know whos drone belongs to who.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

I believe this should be accepted because it would add some variety to the way people play on Nu-7, CI and GOC
More callouts, More ground covered, More fun to be had.

Mar 20, 2022
I'm in a few different mindsets with this suggestion.

Firstly, Nu-7 shouldn't get the drone as it belongs to another Foundation department. Uniqueness and identifiable factors for roles are very important.

Secondly, I think the GOC would benefit from this slightly as they are a rather technical group of people. So I'm alright if they get it in a limited form.

Finally, I do not believe CI should get the drone due to them being a smash and grab terror cell. They have a lot of other unique bits of kit/roles to mess with and adding a drone to their arsenal would be pointless.

Callahan

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 30, 2021
+/- Support

I believe it COULD be beneficial, if more drone types are introduced.

Also G.O.C drones would be fun : )

Mar 25, 2022
I'm in a few different mindsets with this suggestion.

Firstly, Nu-7 shouldn't get the drone as it belongs to another Foundation department. Uniqueness and identifiable factors for roles are very important.

Secondly, I think the GOC would benefit from this slightly as they are a rather technical group of people. So I'm alright if they get it in a limited form.

Finally, I do not believe CI should get the drone due to them being a smash and grab terror cell. They have a lot of other unique bits of kit/roles to mess with and adding a drone to their arsenal would be pointless.
I mean it wouldn't be pointless it would help CI scout alot easier that's pretty much it

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
-support

This takes the only cool thing DEA has away.

Just cause one group has it doesnt mean everyone needs it

Aug 23, 2022
CI has Type BLUE, UNGOC has Orange Suit & well both CI & UNGOC have Juggernauts... I don't any bit of unfairness
Type Blue has a cooldown, Orange Suit needs SL Permission to be used, Juggernauts can only walk.
Drones can call them out way before they get to the base to raid, That is the slight bit of unfairness I am talking about.
Also, Foundation have 10 snipers.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Type Blue has a cooldown, Orange Suit needs SL Permission to be used, Juggernauts can only walk.
Drones can call them out way before they get to the base to raid, That is the slight bit of unfairness I am talking about.
Cool down? So Having someone who can pop your head from 400m away is suddenly balanced by a cool down (only when they die) jugg has Alot of HP and Armour

Drones are not So much in use that it needs to be given out or taken away

GOC also has Thaum, Jugg and Air Support.

Giving everyone drones is like giving everyone something like orange suit, its unique to that GOI.

Most DEA barely use drones to call out raids people just see if theres a lav approaching.

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
Suggestion Denied
Hi @Zystro , Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion. The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion because this is already in discussion within the ongoing loadout change.
Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Angry
Reactions: Zystro
Status
Not open for further replies.