Denied Nu-7 Weapon change

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This would be replacing the GRY SBR due to the fact it is broken and the sound can't be fixed (which the content team is aware off), it would be changing this to the AEK (vguns_aek) that was added a bit ago, the stats will be the same as the GRY, it's just replacing it due to the fact the sound is really broken

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

While this isn't the main one, it would add a new weapon to Nu-7 load-outs and a new feeling to the regiment

Fixes the Sound (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1cJvnSz1JIa8gv/d1337EBZbTzz?invite=cr-MSxFQ1csMjYxNTU4Mzgs) that breaks a lot of peoples ears.

Adding a new weapon that has never been used

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Changing the stats

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
While the Content team has denied this suggestion before, it would be fixing a weapon that breaks the sound, it won't cause any unbalance as the stats would be the same still, along with adding a new weapon that has never been used in civil networks.

Reactions: Darren

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support
also please for the love of god balance GRY stats with ghost R5 and no they are not the same they used to be but ghost R5 got buffed

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
I mean honestly I think youre louder then the gun because I hear you screaming at the end so loud you mic cuts out
Honestly though just suggest for a noise reduction instead of a whole gun change.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
+ Support
All MTFs have different starter guns that only there reg get, so should Nu7

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Will move this to denied, as we already have plans in regards to the GRY issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.