NU7 AutoRifleman & Other Related Jobs Perma Weapon issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moscow

Jun 14, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
MK8 on the job gets removed if you have perma weapon equipped. Instead of removing the MK8 remove the perma weapon while you are on the AutoRifleman Job so we will not have to reequip the perma weapon everytime we switch to any other job,which is very annoying.

Getting rid of the whole system is much better if it could be done.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

I havent seen any other suggestions.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
-Saves time in general.
-Wont be so annoying.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
It will just make the job more enjoyable since i will not have to deal with unequipping and equipping the perma weapon everytime i hop on the job and hop off.

Last edited:

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support
reads like a bug report honestly - have you tried opening a bug report ticket in the scp-rp discord about this?

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
For bug reports like this, you should open a bug report ticket in the #support channel of the SCP-RP Discord.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
I asked an admin this and they said it's to prevent players from "carrying an arsenal" since autorifleman is one of thsoe jobs that spawn with an LMG + shotgun. This same thing happens on GOC/CI strike team and ERT. It will literally take your auger or m249 for a VHS. I honestly hate this system but it is intentional however +support because people can just pick up weapons and get like 6 extra primaries so this is really stupid. get rid of the whole replacement system 1 more weapon doesnt matter.

Reactions: Niox

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
I asked an admin this and they said it's to prevent players from "carrying an arsenal" since autorifleman is one of thsoe jobs that spawn with an LMG + shotgun. This same thing happens on GOC/CI strike team and ERT. It will literally take your auger or m249 for a VHS. I honestly hate this system but it is intentional however +support because people can just pick up weapons and get like 6 extra primaries so this is really stupid. get rid of the whole replacement system 1 more weapon doesnt matter.
yeah that's... kinda dumb, especially on jobs where part of the primary application of that job is the weapon it gets.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
This doesn't just affect Nu7 Autorifleman
From experience this also effects O1 Enforcer, CI Commander, CI Strike Team (From experience)

+Support

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
ah but its fine for E11 Breacher and CI Delta Operative.
I just dont get it

Second

i guess that makes sense. it does feel unintended though, like it slots into that category.
Rushi has said several times it's intended, but that doesn't mean it makes sense.

It makes total sense that I as a CI Juggernaut lose my perma RPK because I have a perma spas-12!!! It's too OP to have more than 1 gun at a time!!! (This is what SSL actually said on the matter)

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
Rushi has said several times it's intended, but that doesn't mean it makes sense.

It makes total sense that I as a CI Juggernaut lose my perma RPK because I have a perma spas-12!!! It's too OP to have more than 1 gun at a time!!! (This is what SSL actually said on the matter)
?
alright well this suggestion better have a good denial reason

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Delta Operative gets to keep PKM lol

+Support to suggestion

Niox

Jan 23, 2023

!!!!!!
in that case its less of a bug report and more of an actual actual suggestion to change it.
If I have a good gun, and I want another gun thats worse, remove the worse gun maybe? If given the choice between a AS-Val and a M249 Para I would assume everyone would choose the latter.

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
ah but its fine for E11 Breacher and CI Delta Operative.
I just dont get it
It's fine for E-11 Breacher because one of the guns is the M249-Para, and one of them is a Nerf gun.

Painter

Jun 18, 2023
[REDACTED]
+support

Make it for all jobs that do this, or maybe an option between the two. Flagging on GSD officer to remove my perma after getting on the job is annoying.

'Corbin'

Dec 3, 2023
True but similarly on that, CI have Jugg, A1/O1 have enforcer, so Nu7 could have something like this where they have a "full arsenal" and helps them hold off CI, with it also being a CSG job i believe it sort of fits in with the other ranking systems.

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
was this resolved after recent update? nu-7 got a bunch of changes

Status
Not open for further replies.