Nukes Farewell

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
So Yeah unfortunately I am leaving the community mainly because my college is getting in the way of me being active and id rather focus on college then the server (no hate cloak/ventz :D). I wish everyone the best and i hope all of you have a good time on the server.

Now onto the mentions there's a lot ngl

@Timber/PEEK We started together on the US side. I really do hope you achieve a higher rank in the staff team you deserve it the most.

@Lemon My guy you have been there sense the beginning basically with me and now your -1 very proud of you keep up the good work man

@Chris Henderson+ I remember when you were a PVT in A1 It was great working with and for you i hope you have a good rest of your time on the server

@Richard It has been a blast to work with you as staff and O5 . I wish you the best in the CN Community

@Diasu although when I first met you I thought you were a big minge you have turned out to be one of the better people I have met keep up the good work and lead A1 strong my guy

@TenTen you did a great job in A1 and it really does suck that you didn't get into O5 or Ethics maybe the 5th try might work I believe in you :D

@Flames Stop playing tarkov man it ruins you.

@Bubba Sweaty Roblox player

@Coolfrae Funny British man

@Hound It was great working with you I hope you do great as a Senior and maybe Super one day

@Jules While I didn't know you for the longest your prob one of the chilliest Ethics directors/Staff hope you do well

@Cloak Thank you for everything you have done for this server and everything you have done for me i wish you the best

@Alpha Toon You are the best Platform team supervisor/member i have met keep up the good work and i think you will go far

Eventually i will be coming back to the server and the staff team but school is taking up everything so yeah i wish you the best if you wish to add me my discord is Nuke#5436

Jinsane

Jul 31, 2022
Imma going to miss you, Nuke, GL, on your next journey-TyroniPod<3

Attachments

• EaJzFS_XkAMNowU.jpg
    EaJzFS_XkAMNowU.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 1

Green

Jul 13, 2022
o7 I wish you luck with school and life

Now who's going to bug me every interaction about join A-1 XD

• Haha
Reactions: Nuke

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
o7. You were one of the chillest staff members I had the experience of talking to when I had returned to SCPRP.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
o7

Don't really know you that well, but you were always on point and there to help if I ever needed anything!
Hope you return one day! :)

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
Gonna miss having you around, Site-56 won't be the same without you. Good luck with college o7

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Application Denied

Hi Nuke,

Thanks for taking the time to make a leaving application.

Denied.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Gonna miss you brochacho take care and best wishes during college

Versa

May 29, 2022
ik we dont talk a lot but i hope you well in college its a big step in life i hope you well o7 -kiwiz

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
You were probably one of my best friends on the server. You got me to where I am now, and I will never forget what you have done for me.
You have fun schooling it up, and may your road lead you to warm sands
o7

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
@Nuke Pretty (useless) good SL member when I was there. I had a lot of fun messing about with you on SCP. Have fun with your future