OC Jason ?'s Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
Your Discord name & tag: Jxsnn#1106, creamfan1

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: DarkRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 1127284564700704859, 360504256614367242

Date of ban (if known): 27/09/2023

Reason for ban (if known):
1695858890624.png
Who banned you?: Herr Kvarkar

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: I was blacklisted before, but I appealed that and it got accepted. But recently I was timed out for posting a picture of my right foot and dogs in a support ticket. This was meant to be a joke but it was a failed one and looking back at it, I am completely fine with waiting it out. I completely understand the timeout reason, however I believe that the length was completely unreasonable.

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): I believe that my ban is unreasonable, as all I did was go onto my alt account, which was obviously me (It has my profile picture, I used that account multiple times when my main account was disabled) and I decided to post some highlight submissions. I made sure not to make contact with anybody in the server, as in my eyes that would be a clear case of mute evading. But since my ban, I have learnt that what I did was not okay, and it was truly just an honest mistake, as I thought just posting a highlight submission without making contact with any members of the server would be fine.
If I knew that I would be banned, I would have at least made an effort to conceal my identity, don't you think?
So I believe that my ban should be completely wiped, and I should just sit out the remainder of my timeout.

Sincerely, Jason :)

P.S. As I said before, I won't mind waiting out the rest of my timeout (should be around 4 days at this point) as I understand that and I know that what I did was not a very high IQ thing to do, and that the timeout is completely reasonable.

I have changed my mind and would like to say that I would mind waiting out the rest of my timeout, as I believe that the timeout length was completely unreasonable and outright unfair and an abuse of power. I have tried to speak to Kvarkar in TeamSpeak and he just seems to ignore me, even when I'm being as polite as possible, which just shows that he doesn't care at all.

Last edited:

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
Alright, I guess I'm just waiting out my ban?
Absolutely no point of even making an appeal if responses take this long...

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @Jason ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your appeal has been denied with agreement from myself, DarkXFast and Coolioo.

Kvarkar has given you reasonable responses and encouraged you to make an appeal on the times that you've contacted him seriously. You pursued him further on TeamSpeak despite the fact that his position had already been made clear. Disagreeing with your punishment does not justify using an alt account to evade a timeout. The initial mute, as well as the later ban, were both valid. If you'd like anything clarified feel free to contact myself on discord.

You may not re-appeal.​

Status
Not open for further replies.