Odins Overseer Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:169302294
Discord name: Onyx#1793
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Total days about 2 weeks; total vtime 6 days and a few hours.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): [REDACTED] "Odin" Simmons | CI: Deon "Tyr" Whitney
Civilian name: Dustin "Odin" Simmons
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: (Current) Omega-1 LTCOM, (Current) CI Gamma.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I have not received any kicks, warnings, or bans.
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I feel what makes me the best candidate for Overseer Assistant is that. I will be able to be on and active so that when Overseers are not on server. There is someone to give Alpha-1 things to do and other options other than just patrolling around. I feel that my previous experience working closely with Alpha-1 makes me a more prime candidate but also having experience from past servers acting as Squad Leader for an Alpha-1 squad.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The job of the Overseer Assistants are to make work & overall tasks for Overseers an easier experience. Whether that be by assisting them, following orders given by Overseers, or Commanding Alpha-1 when needed. When doing such things they are responsible for all people they are commanding and all jobs they are doing as when given orders to do such things by the Overseers they are acting as Level 5 personnel.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Entry Log # 1-099124
Dustin Simmons started his work for the foundation as a Security Cadet. After serving as a Janitor to an organization called ███████ where he was picked up and taken into foundation custody by MTF Unit ██████████. From there he worked as a Security personnel until rising to the rank of Sergeant where he was taken away by MTF ███████ and had his death faked. He was given the Title "Odin". He served many years in the MTF Unit as the rank of Lieutenant Commander under Commander "Ferrit". He served until as Lieutenant Commander until he was seen as too Unethical too be fit for his position where he was to be promptly "Terminated" or Killed as they put it until he was offered a position to serve another higher power in return for his loyalty to them. He serves now as an Assistant to the █-█ ███████.

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.

APPLICATION VERDICT ON-STANDBY.
SPEAK TO O5-1/OR O5-2 TO ADVANCE YOUR APPLICATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.