For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since 1 week after it started
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1 i belive
Character name(s): Noah "Odysseus" Svensson
Civilian name: James buck
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI beta CI alpha MTF nu-7 Private and the rank above private E-11 private
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes all of them are a minimum 3-4 months old i got 2 however thats from more then one month ago
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
Well i got demoted from my Security Captain Posistion for Unethical Termination of D class I belive i have much more to accomplish within the department aswell as i seemed it fun and nice to work with all the other captains and helping the department to just become better organizing d block organizing RRT GENSEC doing the sweeps and just having fun I want to come back to security captain since I belive i were a very active captain and i will be a very active captain again since D block GSD needs active Higher ups since who else will lead them they need somone they can trust that are active and usually on sight to help them with their questions they want to ask or if they dont know what to really do in d block and a captain will posistion them like i want to be a captain since I know how d block works i know how to deal with d classes and how to deal with GSD and how to organize it Overall so it atleast works I maybe werent the best captain when it comes to upholding the Ethics Conduct and stuff but atleast give me a new chance and ill makesure ill uphold it this time
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
Well I have worked as a captain for a long time i know how to usually deal with GSD and d classes im their to help and answer questions when they need it I know how to make a sweep and i know in what situations a sweep is needed I have knowledge of the code of conduct and the code of ethics i have knowledge of the thingy in internal affairs intergation room i have knowledge how to host RRT and heavy weapon license tryouts regulary
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Security captain's responsibilites comes to upholding GENSEC makeing sure it hole and works and organizing GENSEC to be at the places they should be so d classes dont riot aswell as making sweeps when Neccsary hosting Lectures regulary Explaining Code of conduct and just exsisting their to answer questions for GSD A security captain hosts Tryouts for Riot response team and hosts Trainings for heavy weapons licenses Aswell as doing regulary trainings with RRT to makesure they uphold their reputation
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Odysseus and hes friends were out hunting in the woods they found something weird a picture of something indeed it was a picture of 173 that somone had took and framed it and puted it in the woods Odysseus asked hes friend what is this he sayid i dont know but lets take it home Odysseus took the picture home and puted it in hes drawer the next morning early on the morning he hears a noice somone knocks at the door he steps up from the couch and opens their is somonoe that suited with a nice costume and as a keycard that says Scp foundation Odysseus got very confused but he asked the man how can i help you he sayid hello you got a picture that we would like to get back Odysseus wanted to keep it so he sayid Huh what picture the man in a costume sayid well we know you have it you better hand it back so odysseus agreed to hand it back he gave it to the man in costume and the man in costume sayid well thank you goodbye Odysseus closed the door and started searching on the site what is Scp foundation after hours of search he came to no conclusion at all the next morning he got an email from Scp foundation saying Hello you have been offered a spot to work in the foundation so Odysseus took the oppurtionity and came to an job interview the interview took hours to complete and when he were done he started working as a cadet the days and week went past and odysseus were promoted and promoted meny times after a couple of years in the foundation he got offered the spot of captain he accepted it and started working as a captain He worked as a captain for quite a while in the facility

Last edited:

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022
Dear Mr Svensson,
I am happy to inform you that your application for Captain has been accepted. Contact me or Dpt. Chief 'Instructor' to set up a meeting time for your interview.

Kind regards Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.