Ogre / Turtle Leaving Post

wassup guys, basically im leaving because I have a life and dont want to spend my life on gmod wasting my time. I've spent like 10 mill+ seconds on the server and been here for like two years. I hated every second of it basically and just liked trolling, but some of yall were kinda cool so im finna give some shoutouts to the real ones around here.

@Joe "Enoch" cool fucking guy, D.O.G associate. Switched up a little

@scotched mf g, this guy an OG who came back and a w ass friend

@pricetag should of went further, stupid ass SA smited him and is a really good friend of mine

@James Anderson chouce tickle ingurgency was a real one should of stayed in CI

@Blackknight95 mercer himself, only ssl to respond to my messages in a reasonable time with a good answer

@John "Kratos" Freeman cool mf, CI MCOM ride or die.

@Leo Smith "Escapist" helped D.O.G with me

@"BloodShed" goat e-11 com, knew him since the dark days of E-11

@Pupper GOC CO with me, only CO I really liked

@Pyro used to listen to carti songs together, became to famous to have friends with people like me

@Betriv Kingdeku11 himself, ragebaited a ton of people and liked this guy

@"Striker" @Big Iron 4-6 demons, og cool o-1 who i fucked with made that regiment enjoyable

@blixer thank god u left (jk u a cool guy)

@Meme Man @INSANE sot goats, we need to run that bih back

@Vasin Belikov likes drinking tea, he coo ig

@Tyrone was a great ecm, finna run that shit back hopefully. save the ethics committee

@"Peasant" all the late night texts and always keepin it 100, ur a goat

@"Archangel" PATRICK TYSON!! cool ass frenchie like terrible

@Axiom (Aleks) ur genuinelly stupid, cant do math
@Nick "Mosasaur" Williams how many liters of NHU?

@Fanta hella haters to ur name, but u got this

I forgot some people, but tried to get the OG's up in here. End of the day I manipulated a ton of people for roles and shit cus nepotism, and I mean everyone did so who cares. I dont fw the friend groups with hella nepotism unless its me getting promoted, and a lot of you guys could fix the server if you were willing to listen to people.
I prolly wont see yall again, but like shit was fun as fuck while it lasted! Also like to the mfs doxxing over gmod yall corny asf get a job.

wassup guys, basically im leaving because I have a life and dont want to spend my life on gmod wasting my time. I've spent like 10 mill+ seconds on the server and been here for like two years. I hated every second of it basically and just liked trolling, but some of yall were kinda cool so im finna give some shoutouts to the real ones around here.

@Joe "Enoch" cool fucking guy, D.O.G associate. Switched up a little

@scotched mf g, this guy an OG who came back and a w ass friend

@pricetag should of went further, stupid ass SA smited him and is a really good friend of mine

@James Anderson chouce tickle ingurgency was a real one should of stayed in CI

@Blackknight95 mercer himself, only ssl to respond to my messages in a reasonable time with a good answer

@John "Kratos" Freeman cool mf, CI MCOM ride or die.

@Leo Smith "Escapist" helped D.O.G with me

@"BloodShed" goat e-11 com, knew him since the dark days of E-11

@Pupper GOC CO with me, only CO I really liked

@Pyro used to listen to carti songs together, became to famous to have friends with people like me

@Betriv Kingdeku11 himself, ragebaited a ton of people and liked this guy

@"Striker" @Big Iron 4-6 demons, og cool o-1 who i fucked with made that regiment enjoyable

@blixer thank god u left (jk u a cool guy)

@Meme Man @INSANE sot goats, we need to run that bih back

@Vasin Belikov likes drinking tea, he coo ig

@Tyrone was a great ecm, finna run that shit back hopefully. save the ethics committee

@"Peasant" all the late night texts and always keepin it 100, ur a goat

@"Archangel" PATRICK TYSON!! cool ass frenchie like terrible

@Axiom (Aleks) ur genuinelly stupid, cant do math
@Nick "Mosasaur" Williams how many liters of NHU?

@Fanta hella haters to ur name, but u got this

I forgot some people, but tried to get the OG's up in here. End of the day I manipulated a ton of people for roles and shit cus nepotism, and I mean everyone did so who cares. I dont fw the friend groups with hella nepotism unless its me getting promoted, and a lot of you guys could fix the server if you were willing to listen to people.
I prolly wont see yall again, but like shit was fun as fuck while it lasted! Also like to the mfs doxxing over gmod yall corny asf get a job.

no ping : (