OMFGLOL Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMFGLOL

Mar 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (OMFG_LOL):
How many hours of playtime do you have? (0 hours):
In what country are you located?: Hong Kong (will emigrate to the UK next month)
Time zone: GMT +8
Foundation Name (D-class): OMFGLOL
Chaos name (None): none
Civilian name: none
Steam ID:
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- yes, I saw the pop up
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- nope
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- nope
Do you have any previous experience with serious role play?:
- nope
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 4 to 5 (sometimes all day)
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I actually want to gain some experience on management on my early age, as this can train my skill in the future. Career choice in real life, I will say in short.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I really good at handling emergency situation, and spot some suspicious action really well, even in a chaotic situation. I react fast and also have some experience on managing a team in school. Although I dont have much play time on this game, my previous experience on managing a team for 20 to 30 people sure is a great clue on my management skill.

I also have 2 part-time now (1 job just got fired due to pandemic, one job is a cigar shop manager (well, it is a small shop, I need to clean and stock taking daily and check the cigar in good condition.) Another one is a marketing assistance on an app called RSRVIT, a system help restaurant to handle booking, I assist the manager to contact the Chinese restaurant to use our service and finding client.) With my job experience which need lots of managing and skill to cooperate with others. I am sure that I can assit you well in the future.)

Donn Wilson

CC VIP++
Donator
Feb 13, 2022
You have not met the the requirements to be staff yet bud. Since you haven't played on the server at all, you will need to wait until you've hit the time requirements to apply for staff.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

- SUPPORT

Positives

• N/A

Neutral

• N/A

Negatives

• Requirements not met. Play on the server and get to know the community before even bothering to write and application.
Good Luck.

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @OMFGLOL,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You do not meet the two week playtime requirement to become a member of staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.