SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Past E-11 CPT and CI-G Past NU-7 SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Warnings I've received a couple minor RDM but recently none 1 Ban it was removed for being a false ban

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
I believe it will give me a lot of leadership experience for E-11 and I would be bringing a lot of experience from E-11 as well. I also think Gensec is slowly getting worse and needs to be stopped so I wanna help with that in the best way possible. Make sure d-class are set straight as well as Gensec in a whole. I'm also a dedicated member of the server I know my past I know it was bad but I've made a name for myself in E-11 and I'm proud of it so I thought to myself this can really change the view of people on the server show them I'm something else and not a mingy troll
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I'm an RRT sergeant and I've maintained that position for a long time with no complaints so I know I can do it. I'm prepared for the challenges that I will face. I know what i have to do as a captain and i'm prepared for the amount of Gensec i need to deal with as well as d-class i have it already planned out i'm able to think about strategies and how they will work. I'm also a EX E-11 MAJ and I believe i can bring a lot to the table.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The Gensec Captain assist the chief of security with overseeing D-block. They have the final say on what happens with security unless dept. chief is present or a level five over rules it. They make sure Gensec and D-class are out of the way during codes besides code 2 making sure gensec properly maintain D-block at all times and help with code 2 they also assist in governing RRT the most "capable" Gensec branch.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
a Ex E-11 that after a mission gone wrong when E-11 is tasked to deal with a code 5 they where given false information leading to most of the squads deaths after that he wanted to leave E-11. After he was discharged he was given the rank of Gensec captain trying to proof himself capable and change his name within the foundation he is attempting to be the best Gensec captain the foundation has ever seen hopefully making a positive name for himself

Last edited:

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Never had experiences with them
- Haven't seen them

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
I would like to make this know to you and everyone. This statement is false as of 4-5 months ago I have had said ban lifted. As of the E-11 ban it is being lifted as well depending on behavior. The team speak ban is also looking into being lifted. Please do not say things that are not true as you have no proof supporting that statement

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
I would like to make this know to you and everyone. This statement is false as of 4-5 months ago I have had said ban lifted. As of the E-11 ban it is being lifted as well depending on behavior. The team speak ban is also looking into being lifted. Please do not say things that are not true as you have no proof supporting that statement
1676994929336.png
1676994941872.png
1676994970583.png

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Yes as I said I’m working with SL to get that resolved please do not comment on anything or make assumptions on this until it is resolved.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
The Site Command structure hasn't been changed to reflect the removal of the blacklist. So unless it is changed between now and 5 minutes ago. It is still in effect.

- Support for all prior reasonings.

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Yes as I said I’m working with SL to get that resolved please do not comment on anything or make assumptions on this until it is resolved.
The Site Command structure hasn't been changed to reflect the removal of the blacklist. So unless it is changed between now and 5 minutes ago. It is still in effect.

- Support for all prior reasonings.
As I’ve stated the co blacklist was removed, and the E-11 black list is being lifted soon dependent on behavior. If anyone would like to go to my dms for further explanation we can do that but it’s very unprofessional to continue going here as it is turning into a loophole

Polar

Blacklisted Player
Aug 28, 2022
+support
I have experienced Avocado's work firsthand and have worked alongside him. He is an amazing leader and brings out the best in all of the people he is around. He is truly an amazing person and in regard to the controversy surrounding Avacado in the past, I have seen him grow and move past his mistakes as a person. He has been a GENSEC Captain before and was highly regarded as the best Captain there was for a long time. I think he would be an epic addition to the GENSEC command and the server as a whole.

Ramuh

Feb 13, 2023
-Support
- They're looking into it, but you're still simply banned from teamspeak
- Again, even if it may not be the case in the future, you are currently banned from E-11
- You only started playing GenSec actively in the past week or two & even now, people don't see you much(I confirmed this w/ people I know in other time zones)

I was gonna be neutral but then I saw you try to say that those things weren't true & that there was no proof supporting their statement, but you literally admitted to most of it being true(And then proof got posted minutes later). Maybe this isn't how you usually act, but seeing this makes me think you'd be a poor Captain.

Reactions: Claire!

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
-Support
- They're looking into it, but you're still simply banned from teamspeak
- Again, even if it may not be the case in the future, you are currently banned from E-11
- You only started playing GenSec actively in the past week or two & even now, people don't see you much(I confirmed this w/ people I know in other time zones)

I was gonna be neutral but then I saw you try to say that those things weren't true & that there was no proof supporting their statement, but you literally admitted to most of it being true(And then proof got posted minutes later). Maybe this isn't how you usually act, but seeing this makes me think you'd be a poor Captain.
As I stated I have gotten bans removed I was referring to said bans and not bans that are being looked into. and I have been active for more than three weeks maybe the last month or two. I've changed my name from avocado and changed it to omnicron. and I'm not acting in anyway I'm explaining why bans are being lifted and making note of ones that have already been lifted I see no problem with that.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
-Support
-I get you say the bans are being looked into but until they are resolved, you kinda need teamspeak
-Not active much, a lot of people have never seen you before
-Even if the bans get resolved, a blacklist from all MTF COs kinda looks bad

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
-Support
-I get you say the bans are being looked into but until they are resolved, you kinda need teamspeak
-Not active much, a lot of people have never seen you before
-Even if the bans get resolved, a blacklist from all MTF COs kinda looks bad
The MTF COs was a misunderstanding Sl thought I was 1 related to someone saying rude comments to a E-11 member I was not at all related to it. And the second assumption was I was spreading rumors about MTF which was also not true. And the TS is difficult the admin who can unban me has been inactive I believe I’m going to take it to higher SL once I am home today to get it resolved. And as for activity I’ve been very active and have held multiple roles not only active on agent but gensec as well unless you have people looking for me it’s not dependable to be able to rely on people who don’t look for me at all. As they might not notice me there are 100+ people on at a time and most are gensec.

Last edited:

Swompgobblin

Jul 18, 2022
Considering the fact that according to your past role of Senior Mod, it is evident that you were demoted to Moderator, because of this I feel as if your input would not be as valid as other Staff.

<3 Polar
thanks polar and on other hand wade you do not play on SCP-RP US and you are not a mod on SCP-RP US so please do not throw up accusations and old news. aswell on the other note the TS ban has been lifted aswell as E-11

Polar

Blacklisted Player
Aug 28, 2022
thanks polar and on other hand wade you do not play on SCP-RP US and you are not a mod on SCP-RP US so please do not throw up accusations and old news. aswell on the other note the TS ban has been lifted aswell as E-11
PERIODT <3

Status
Not open for further replies.