Once again, a temporary farewell.

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Hello everyone, This is phoenix. For reasons outside of my current control, I must leave the server for around 1-2 months. After this I will of course return. My activity on discord will also drop quite heavily. This community is absolutely fantastic and I will not be leaving permanently, only temporarily. I hope the server will still be as fantastic as it is or even better. Now, time for mentions.

@AssassinsAim Absolutely fantastic person. The most reliable and hard working person this server has ever seen thus far. Always makes sure to go above and beyond, he is second to no one, Even in RP, Assassin is the best commander of any regiment this server has ever seen, and can create RP in areas people thought they never could, I could entrust my life to assasin with no worry in the world.

@Foxatron Another absolutely fantastic person, Foxatron is an amazing person who also goes above and beyond to ensure that everyone under him is having fun and making sure they are experiencing great roleplay. was one of the best site command, MTF Command, and currently CI Commander. I hope i can come back to the server when you are still a commander of CI and join it. Overall, foxatron is amazing.

@Requis Requis, you were probably the best site command member this server ever saw, You made sure to interact with the community in roleplay as well as assiting people outside of it. You are an fantastic SSL member as well. I hope at some point you can reach the rank of NL. Also you added the word "That's crazy man" to my vocabulary.

@ionboy64 Steven, you are fantastic in all the positions you have previously and are currently doing, like Nu-7 COM, ECA, and SA. You have excelled at all the positions you have held, I have experienced you being fantastic first hand when you were under my wing as an assisstant. I hope you can reach whatever goals you have set for yourself in this server.

@Anthony "Pilot" Pilot, you are an amazing commander of Omega-1 that has been there since before i was in Omega-1. I hope you can ensure the regiment stays the best.

@toomas I dont know what your forum name is but you are a fucking great guy, great O-1, great Nu-7, I hope CI delcom will be fun for you,

I think i forgot some folks but im kinda drunk right now (electric boogaloo) so uhhh just write a comment down and ill edit the post when im sober

@Luft Fantastic member of SSL, was a highly respectable ECM and overrall a great dude to speak to / RP with.

@Tarz You are probably the best A-1 there is rn, you are a very chill man and was a good ECA to me.

@Toni I dont know if you gon see this but you a real one man, I stand for beta-1

@Nukegoboom You are a chill guy and nice to speak to. I wish you the best for the future, also i will send more cigar ash to floor 3 every chance i get when i return

@Otters You are amazing my brother, I will try to message you every chance i get

@Jason M. You are a very good GEN for GOC, the effort you put into creating RP for GOC earns you high respect in my eyes

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
O7 (for now)

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
o7, please return someday :c

NoiseyZeke

Jun 22, 2023
Although I am Not a member of SCP RP I hope that everything goes your way for your reasons to leave. make sure you stay strong mentally and physically. try to enjoy some free time when you can

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
o7

Happy Trails and may God see you through any hardships with his blessings.

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Thankyou phoenix I appreciate you saying that , keep in touch mate :)

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
@ionboy64 Steven, you are fantastic in all the positions you have previously and are currently doing, like Nu-7 COM, ECA, and SA. You have excelled at all the positions you have held, I have experienced you being fantastic first hand when you were under my wing as an assisstant. I hope you can reach whatever goals you have set for yourself in this server.
o7

You supported me in everything as ECA. You'll be missed man.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Best of luck pal