Onse ban appeal (this is related to the mujahi case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onse

Dec 28, 2023
Your in-game name: i dont remember it im sorry

Your SteamID: 76561199233126469

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199233126469/
Date of ban: Friday dec 22 08:12:40 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): ban evasion

Who banned you: simetra

Ban length?: 7 weeks 15 hours 6 minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: make it clear that me and mujahi are separate players

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i was warned for rdm, because I Kill an IA agent after he falsely arrested me for 10 minutes

Why should you be unbanned: Because im not mujahi, were friends, i borrowed the game, i saw his appeal you said that you coudnt tell, when i got pulled into a sit i told the admin that i borrowed the game, he said he is not buying it, banned me, and extended mujahi' s ban, this is stupid, look im sorry, but its outrageous that i ate a ban a few days after i got my hands on the UK server, look, im doing this appeal on the behalf of me and mujahi, since he got denied, and he cant appeal for 2 weeks, it became my responsibility to appeal as Critical mentioned, but since you where not able to confirm if it was ban evasion in the first place, why ban us in the first place, second of all, i learned of mujahi's previous ban, and as he told me, he finished his ban on sunday (according to him(for his time zone)), the same day not shortly after he joined back, he was banned. isnt that outrageous, your admins are trigger happy in banning, mujahi said he explained to the admin he got appealed, but his game crashed, and when he joined back, a ban notice, please consider your decision carefully, and note, me and mujahi landed on close and short winter breaks, and sadly the server we planned on playing we where banned from for not so much of a good reason, so please unban us both so we may be able to play again on the server

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will make sure this is sorted out, and ill be glad to make sure everything turns out well

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Its a fun server, i love getting chased by 912 with handcuffs, i love causing trouble for A-1 and O-1, the server is just a fine experience with no reason to miss it, me and mujahi wanted to play on it, so please give us a chance

Reminder:
1- This ban appeal is on the behalf on onse(me) and mujahi, since he cant reappeal for 2 weeks, so its my turn to handle it

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Onse,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unless you can prove that you and Muhaji are somehow seperate people that are sharing games, I cannot unban you as is. At the moment it seems to me via my own checks that you and him are the same person at this time. If you wish to try and dispute this, please contact me on Discord (blackknight95)

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.