For how long have you played on MRP: Since October/Sept 2021

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF MSGT Ooga Booga

NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG PFC Booga Ooga

Civilian name: Gooa Gooba

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application (With permission from Connor)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Warns.png

Most of my warnings from Oct, Nov and Dec 2021 are when I just started out on the server and was still learning - I have learned very clearly what is and isn't allowed now.

April and May 2022 warnings are from when we first switched to backwater and I was just being a general minge.

However, I have improved my act and have come back to the server with a fresh new attitude and have been behaving myself.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

I was 2LT with ISAF for 3, nearing 4 months on Afghan and lead a respectable team along side the other CO's of ISAF.

I am currently a MSGT in ISAF leading the Gamma squad alongside Farrah Blackwood as my assistant.

Being the squad lead has a lot of transferable skills for High Command such as the training of newer members to the server, delegating duties and passing on my knowledge.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I have great activity on the server and play mainly during the peak hours - I am sure most players have seen me online or recognise my name.

I have a large amount of experience with leading and commanding a large team of players. In ISAF we can have anywhere from 5 to 20 players online so keeping everyone working towards the same goal, keeping clear headed and securing the victory is something that is beneficial in the High Command position.

I always look to provide tactical support when playing wars e.g. calling out enemy vehicles, cas and fobs. I always look to push any advantage that we gain by using the full array of assets available to NATO and if I am unable to use them I will make a request in comms for people who can use them to do so.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

ISAF MSGT
IVG PFC

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

- Strategic planning
I always try my best to build FOBs before war starts to ensure we can push for the objective's that are designated. It is key to ensure that others understand the plan so the plan can be successful.
- Adaptability
If the plan ain't working, its time to switch it up. I can safely look at the state of the field of play and devise a new plan to help us win the wars so that we aren't just slowly losing a war.
- Ability to provide positive and negative feedback constructively
This is something that needs to be done by all high ranks and my ability to do so is what will separate me from others. At a debrief we can look at what went right and a war and what can be improved upon for the next war so the same mistakes aren't repeated.
- Honesty
Most people who have spoken with me in ISAF have heard me when I'm on a rant about people not listening or being obstructive to others. It does not matter who you are, you will be told straight from me if you are causing problems.
- Combat skills
I am always pushing forward, looking to take the next objective during wars and pushing to ensure that the enemies win condition is suppressed as best as possible.
- Lead by example
It's plain and simple. If you want others to follow your orders, I will need to lead them. I have seen others talk the talk however when it came to walking the walk they would fall short of the mark. I will always lead to the best of my ability and will want others to do the same, I consistently encourage others to build FOB's with me, using tactical assets, push points and teach them my thoughts behind why I did something different to others.

Weaknesess:

- Strict

I can be very short tempered when dealing with people who aren't interested and are repeatedly causing problems and passing blame.
- Strive for perfection
Sometimes I feel I can nitpick a bit too much into something which can be very minor to the overall outcome of what has happened.
- Frustration when others aren't engaging
This I feel will be my biggest burden. I enjoy this server a lot and it is only fun with others. I shouldn't look to control aspects that are out of my control but a lot of people aren't interested in building a fob or working as a team to win the war and are only looking to go shoot someone during wartime then not do anything productive outside of that timeframe. It can imagine this to be frustrating as a High Command to give out orders only for them to fall on deaf ears.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+support
From fife (this annoys doofy so it is acceptable)

• Angry
Reactions: Doofy

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
+support

you've been a part of this server for quite some time now and I think you're very ready to take on NHC.
Best of luck mate.

Vampuffin

Feb 20, 2022
I'm gonna give a big +Support
Seen you do great work as ISAF ever since I became their Brig General, haven't seen you minge about like on Backwater a year ago. Would gladly have you in NHC.

Status
Not open for further replies.