Denied Option to toggle OOC chat off

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Turn off OOC chat completely by changing an on/off option in settings, or with a command.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
- OOC can be very annoying, distracting, and just immersion breaking to have in your screen.
- It makes the game more immersive.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
None, its literally just an on/off button.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think its just a simple tweak that would make things much more immersive for a lot of people including myself when they feel like toggling it off.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022
I completely agree with this function. It does clog up the IC chat. Is there no text boxes which can separate the two? Like in MMOs. Last time this was suggested the reasoning was poor when it was denied, I hope content team can see the true benefit of having this either split in two windows or toggled.
+Support

Millzy

Donator
Mar 28, 2022
Partial +Support
Having an option to disabled OOC would be nice, not sure how practical implementing this would be however; hence the partial support.

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi sprucerrr,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

We have talked about this before.
We do not need this as this would take a pretty long time to implement and we currently wish to expand on other areas of our community.
Obviously, every addition is good to have, but we need to focus on more impactful things.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

• Angry
Reactions: Broda
Status
Not open for further replies.