Oreo/The bulgarian's staff demotion appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocho Zagorski

Jan 22, 2023
I know you homie, you may have fucked up once, but you deserve a second chance. You goofy from time to time, but not the dangerous goofy. I will be giving you a solid +Support and a good luck to getting SM back!

Joshbond

Donator
Dec 31, 2022
+Support

I don't know you very well, but after reviewing your explanation, if what you said is indeed the case, then I fail to comprehend why you were removed. Everyone makes mistakes; we are all human, and it seems you committed one of the many errors that could occur, likely having been made by others as well. Committing such a mistake does not, in my opinion, warrant complete removal. This action is demoralising for the staff team, and it sends an unfavorable message to the rest of us.

Therefore, your reapplied effort demonstrates your commitment to genuinely wanting to contribute to the community and the staff team, even in light of what transpired.

I sincerely hope you are reinstated, and I look forward to working alongside you.

John “Atlas” Kent

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 9, 2022
Vietnam
+ Support

During my time with you, you were a decent staff member. Now, I understand that sometimes people make mistakes; it's inevitable. To be honest, after your demotion, you have been trying to work on yourself. The most noticeable example is that you reached the rank of DELCOM, and you also worked your way up to UNGOC-LT, which is a heavily roleplay-based job.

But keep in mind that, when becoming a staff member again, you might need to prove yourself better. However, I wish you luck with this appeal.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @Xrz, while you were a staff member you managed to receive quite a lenghty history of infractions and overall a bad reputation. Now, I understand that this was quite awhile ago, but how can we be sure that you have improved? Your appeal is quite poor and it doesn't seem that alot of effort was put into it either...

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Hello @Xrz, while you were a staff member you managed to receive quite a lenghty history of infractions and overall a bad reputation. Now, I understand that this was quite awhile ago, but how can we be sure that you have improved? Your appeal is quite poor and it doesn't seem that alot of effort was put into it either...
Hi Rushi,

I did try my best to create this application, and I'm really sorry for it looking rushed and overall just bad. However, regarding the second question, I've been trying to improve my maturity since I was kicked out of the staff team. I attempted to contact Senior Admins/Admins to inquire about the duration of my blacklist so I know how much time I have to try and improve my maturity. As this happened a long time ago, I believe I am now mature enough to become a staff member once again, as stated in the application. I'll try to add more content to it now and attempt to fix it a bit.

[apologies for my grammar.]

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

A decent and somewhat serious chap (from my OSA times ?)

Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Xrz,

Thanks for taking the time to make an demotion appeal.

We regret to inform you that this appeal will be denied, this is because we currently do not think you are fit for the Staff Team.

You may re-apply in 3 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.