For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1712384387741.png
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: GMT+2
Character name(s): Insurgent 'Oreo' Silk [F] , 'The Insurgent' Silk [GOC]
Civilian name: Jimy Michal Silk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1712384504556.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding

UNGOC Maj 'The Insurgent'
MTF E-11 LCPL Insurgent 'Oreo' Silk

Held
Special Agent 'Oreo'
Chaos Insurgency Brigade Commander "Oreoz"
E-11 CPL "Oreoz"
MTF E-11 Private "Silk"
UNGOC LT 'The Bulgarian'

Executive Researcher
Nu-7 CSG
DEA Sr Agent
Alpha-1 SGT
Overseer assistant
GSD CPT
E-11 CPL

Nu-7 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1712384597066.png
FailRP - Talking as a SCP : was when there was a 008 breach and i was talking normally to the SCPs.
FailRP/job Abuse : when i first joined CI and i was new to the server i switched to juggernaut not knowing it's a rule break
FearRP [A] : was for a cadet teaming with a SCP and he tried to put me under gunpoint but i tried to run and died
NLR [A]: When i came back and shot him out of being salty
Metagaming: I don't remember for that one apologies
FailRP: I don't remember this one also
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
The reason I'm suitable for SCP-22415 is that I've been on this server for a long time. I have found myself in both non-combative and combative roles. Additionally, I am a GOC CO, which means I know how to create and work with RP scenarios that I may find myself in.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
The SCP's usual behavior is peaceful: just walking around the site, aiding people. It seems morally good and will attempt to save Foundation personnel from hostile entities or intruders. The SCP itself will never cause any harm to anyone, even if it sees them behaving morally wrong.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I will try to get the researcher healed and out of the situation immediately, as he's defenseless against the CI operative and since he's morally the most good.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I will not repel 076, as that would draw his attention towards me. He might then notice the researcher hiding behind me, putting the researcher's life in danger.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

Realistically speaking, if a Class-D is escaping, it implies that they are hiding from security personnel and potentially armed and dangerous. Providing aid would mean possibly granting them a second chance to harm someone, considering they have previously failed to do so. Therefore, my course of action would be to not assist the Class-D and immediately report their escape to the nearest combative member.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Application accepted

I gave you the whitelist ingame, Congratulations!

Kind regards, blue

• Love
Reactions: Insurgent oreo
Status
Not open for further replies.