Not open for further replies.

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:598916383
Discord name: silkrqx
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 7-8 months
In what country are you located?: Bulgaria
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): 'Insurgent' - GOC I Foundation - "Oreo" Silk I CI - David "Oreoz" Silk
Civilian name: Jimy michal Silk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?:
1706359414422.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Red - Held
Green - Holding

GOC MAJ
Sr Agent
E-11 CPL

Chaos Insurgency Bridgade Commander

MTF E-11 Private
UNGOC LT
Executive Researcher
Nu-7 CSG
DEA Sr Agent
Alpha-1 SGT
Overseer assistant
GSD CPT
E-11 CPL

Nu-7 PVT

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-1706359529587.png
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
-
Around 3-4 weeks possibly

Why are you applying for Special Agent?

-
The reason why I'm going for Special Agent is because I want to be able to host trainings and give the opportunity to other players to experience playing as DEA. I also want to bring more RP to this department by interacting with CI/GOC/Other GoIs and just generally being able to create more RP scenarios for players to experience on the server.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

-
Due to my GOC, CI, and Nu-7 surface experience, I believe that my leadership skills are good and my documentation, including leading/creating RP scenarios, is solid. I have a lot of ideas that I could bring up for the DEA department. Additionally, I can assist with negotiations, trainings, training new agents, documentation, serving the DPT/Agency managers, and much more.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

-
From my Executive Research, CI BCOM and GOC MAJ i've created a lot of documents during my time with those roles and documents to be excellent they must have simple rules implied such as
You must explain what the document is about in the cover and in the index page "E.g Operation Gnome" and there you must explain WHO it's being led by to
Other is that the index page must have reasoning,how to execute it and why it's being executed and how it should go

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

-
#1 would be to negotiate and speak with other GoIs for hostages,Responding to raids,Scouting and Dealing with infoleaks on surface

#2 Training new agent recuits and intruducting them to the department explaining there duties and how stuff should be dealt with

#3 Last but most important deal with DEA agents that need to be dealt with such as Unprofesionalism,Etc

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Clearence Level 4 Access
1706364864634.png
Access Granted!

Search: Oreo Silk

Searching. . .

File Found Open Y/N?

Y

Loading. . .

1706364727953.png
After Major, formerly known as 'Insurgent', was captured, he was held captive and brainwashed into a Senior DEA agent by the Foundation.

Insurgent's backstory is a little bit of a mess; however, what DEA agents and field operatives have been able to find is that he was apparently an old Chaos Insurgency Brigade Commander with the role of 'Marksman' who was found on the surface and kidnapped by GOC operatives, which led to his brainwash from the usage of 'Class-F' amnestics and his becoming one of the GOC. After he was successfully kidnapped during a raid performed on the Foundation by the GOC, he was once again brainwashed by the Foundation and forced to join the DEA ranks as he was forced to believe he got hit in the head during a raid and lost most of his memories due to a bad injury. As he started working through their ranks, he was successful and quite experienced within combat, which led to his Special Agent promotion to be given.

[The picture included nearby was captured by a DEA agent while Insurgent was preparing his operatives to raid the Foundation before he was kidnapped.]

cityismy

May 10, 2023
+Support
This one for all my GOC girls, i see your comments ladies and they make me smile, I am lurking and stalking when you least expect

baneyo

Aug 31, 2022
+SUPPORT
-Many great interactions
-I always see him on the server, proving his activity.
-In general, a really good guy

Best of luck,
Cain

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
He's back by popular demand..

+Support
Guy knows how to rp
He's is or was a ci Co so he can cook

"Let me tell you something"

Steve "Riot" Mcqueen

Sep 2, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of External Affairs Leadership.Hello USER,Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.Good luck.Secure. Contain. Protect.
CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.