For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8 month
In what country are you located?:USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s):Oscar[GHOST] Goodmen
Civilian name: Oscar Goodmen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI- Alpha CI-Beta MTF NU-7 -Lance Corporal MTF NU-7- Corporal MTF NU-7-Command Sergeant SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: banned my first day for RDM for 3 days and 3 fail RP as a SCP and 1 mic spam
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain: I am confident that if you choose me I can make Gensec a much better department with my experiences as NU-7 CSG
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: My experiences as a NU-7 CSG and my hard work to getting there plus with all of my training in NU-7 can make me suitable for the position
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:The Security captain assists in overseeing the entirely of the security team and is personally appointed by the chief of Security. They have the final say on what security operations take place unless overruled by the Chief Of Security or a level 5 member of staff
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: My name is Oscar[GHOST] Goodmen I work at Site -65 foundation. I have been with this site for as long as I can remember. I have work with many different people more of Lvl 5 and 4. My main jobs is help keep people in and out as I work with the NU-7 as I can call them family and will be moving on to a high personal soon or later.

Last edited:

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Ghost is great on Nu-7. Has a lot of experience in combat.

But, judging by his application. Would not consider him to be a reliable asset in a GenSec Leadership Position.

-Support

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
-Support
Attempted to blackmail Nu-7, not trustworthy, also don't think Florida is a Country

Pupper

Jun 6, 2023
-support
my experiences with you are you escaping out of IA agent spawn and then using 914 to get CL4 disquise
mingy

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Oscar"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello @Oscar[ghost] Goodmen , your application has been DENIED.

Please contact me via discord - trapjesus. OR speff.

Status
Not open for further replies.