Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Hi all.

As some of the more active players may have seen or noticed in the past week, my activity has been on a major decline. To simply put it, I lost intrest and motiviation to play on the server simply due to it being on GMod. I have a history of having intrest in a game/server, playing it actively for months, then leaving to go play other games. This is a cycle that I just live by so I still enjoy playing games and dont force myself to do something I don't enjoy.

Thus I have ultimately decided to simply resign from all positions and to play other games. I will most likely come back and become an active player again, I mean I have spend too much money on the server to never play it again, but it requires that spark of motivation to be reignited again.

Throughout my time on the server, I have met alot of people, some amazing, some good and some bad. Since im not leaving forever, I won't do the long list of mentions, but there are 2 people who I will put on here.

@rootman and @Cloak . You two have created a community which I have spend over 2200 hours on and spend quite a bit of money on. I cannot thank you both enough for doing this. I simply want to express my gratitude towards you two for keeping CN up and running and giving me something to look forward to playing on for alot of boring work days.

Thank you everyone for the amazing time, for now, I bid you all farewall.

Otters

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Big love Otters, take care and DM me whenever o/

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
o7
was fun when you occasionally came to US and still had the LT whitelist and everybody was confused come back another time ?