-Jesse Soul [The-9]

Civilian name:

-Jesse

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

-UK

Do you have a mic?:

-Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding executive researcher, held MTF E-11, held MTF Nu7.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 2 rdm

- 2 erp

- 1 failrp

- I have had not a single ban so far

all these warning were around From 2022 and January/February this year

View attachment seeZdIK.png

<Date Logs><Scrip net applications>
<Clearance 4 personal ONLY>

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I feel as if I now have enough experience and knowledge of the foundation to extent the strength of each department. I Also have a skill in conducting documentation meaning that I can be able to create documents with high detail for the role. I also understand each departments and how it works for each to run in each part of the foundation. I can be able to keep hold of professionalism meaning that I can be official at points that directly needed. I can also achieve the proper advise to other other assistants or personal that may need help. I am also very aware of the foundations legal codex meaning I understand the rules of the foundation and what is allowed for each personal to do. i also have experience as an executive researcher meaning that I have a lot of experience of maintaining a department as well as being known as a key role in the use of research at the foundation. I can be quick to learn new information and remember certain aspects of what personal say. All these features i have stated can make me a well preforming idea of an assistant for the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

in the main role of the overseer assistant my primary role is to provide information for the overseers in the effects of managing the facility this means that I will be the assistance in any information or task requested by the overseers at the foundation. I will also be a stand in case that the overseer is not located at the site meaning I am entrusted with overseeing the facility this includes supervising as well as keeping track of most tasks preformed in each department and the facility itself. It is a major for me to report any worthy information to the overseer in case of any major incidents which means that i will report of any departments this includes the MTF as well located in the foundation to note anything to the overseers.

<End application>

<Secure . Contain . Protect>
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

<MTF>A man located in SITE 75 has been noted down to have experience in all departments and therefore has been made a priority to offer the man a placement/transfer to the site 65 assistant overseer including the amnestics of the offer after it has been made. Please be advised that the man is known to be name: JESSE SOUL.

The researcher Jesse has been known to be location of origin at the UK Nottingham meaning that he may have favoured experience in the government officials of the UK. This however has been redacted due to XXXXXXXXX. Jesse was a noted due to the lore surrounding the person in which he interacted with an SCP known as SCP-035 when it was breached containment.

During the interaction with the SCP, Jesse made has found out from a source that the SCP-035s host was found out to be his wife the wife in which was just been married in less than 2 weeks. knowing this Jesse made conversation which was heard through transmission the conversation was vague with pieces of it cutting out throughout the transmission. however, the main words said by SCP-035 was "Well do you truly hate me? well try it I dare you" in which Gun shots were heard from the location.

Later after that the man was broken and offered a job at the foundation as a Jr.researcher seen as he had the experience of a physics at his local university. in which he accepted like most people before him did. he was then started his work impressing even an executive with his research even through he was only known to be a Jr.researcher. passing a few years Jesse had gained the role of executive with making friends along the way known as the director Engallagher and other executive Dimitri.

However with the experiences this person has as well as a leadership and information that was gained he caught eye of the 05 which in turn was made note to be a main idea for an assistant at Site 65 and in turn was given a offer which the MTF was set out to report the offer directly to him.

dJb3370.png

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
+/- Neutral
I have not had many interactions with this person however while he can be entertaining to be around he can also be a bit unprofessional but so is everyone at times so for now I'm a leave mine a neutral

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Jessy Soul [XD-4] . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.