Time zone:UTC
Character name(s) Daniel ''Silk''
Civilian name: Lawyer Daniel Peterson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes but i use it rarely
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: e-11 PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Meta (i shot a d-class disguises as security cuz he was teaming with scp) FailRP ( do not remember) NLR ( do not remember again)
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: Im very active and i can spent alot of time on the server etc
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: responsible for the entire foundation and can pass laws, generally approving them from the Administrative Assembly.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Was an level 4 agent promoted to 05 assistant for being loyal to the foundation and doing good work

Last edited:

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022

Application Denied

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .​

Hello, @Shadow434 ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.
After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role re-assignment request.

This request has been denied due to having no free spots within the Assistants. You may re-apply two weeks after this message has been sent.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

He's applying on UK server not USA server