Feb 13, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:217991052

Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA:
SCP-RP UK

Level of appeal (2 or 3):
level 2

Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details:
Yes I tried to argue my demotion with my commander but he refused to change his mind

Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where:
My commander MTF A-1 COM Damascus | Discord DMs

Rank demoted from:
SGT to CPL

Who demoted you?:
Voted by 4 members of the CO team (1 for a strike 3 for demotion)

Date of demotion?:
11/12/2023

What is the case against you?:
Toxic behavior

Is this true?:
I don't see it as toxic and even if it was I don't see how it deserves a demotion over a strike or a PT

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?:
Never been demoted

Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals:
N/A

What is your side of the story?
I was playing on A-1 on low pop (25-30 players), SCP-8837 was passive breaching hurting no one for almost an hour, A CU unit wanted to contain him for whatever ever, reason I told the guy to not do it as we don't have that many combatives and it will cause a lot of deaths for our side
CU started to tell me I'm not SA and that I need to stfu while the CPT is supporting him, I started ignoring the CU more and more and saying nothing out of line while he keeps shit talking me in Comms and ooc and I started talking to the captain executively on private comms, I told him I'm going to report him to his Dpt if he is gonna let that CU do whatever he wants ( ) After all of that the CU kept shit talking me ooc and IC calling me a "pussy" "no life" "A-1 is a lost regiment" among other stuff After over 30 minutes of this situation I told him to "shut up" in ooc after he kept dragging the situation there and that I'm talking to the cpt not him then I stopped responding to the CU
To my COs saying shut up was too toxic for hour regiment even tho I have been harassed for 30+ minutes and my commander's response to my argument was Summoned in this "The fact remains I can't allow people in my regiment to be actively toxic in OOC and hinder departmental relations which are important."I don't see how this is fair for such a little act under those circumstances

Note: I did end up right in the Cpt situation as they caused half the site death and everyone one else online was in support of what I said

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
Appeal Response
Hello @Ozz

Thanks for making an appeal regarding your demotion, this is a joint response from the Overseer Council.

This appeal has been denied.
After the most recent Alpha-1 Regimental Meeting, it was stated that professionalism was in need of dire improvements for all A1 members across the board, there was also an announcement made by LTCOM Butcher (was deleted recently, but you already saw it and complained about it) stating about what we were attempting to do moving forward with Alpha-1 and the public image we give.

In the images you provided, whilst it does show other people being very arguementative and rude in comms (which they were also spoken to, as you were informed about aswell), not sure why you'd follow in their steps and continue the arguement and being rude to them. Whilst this is already a very poor behavioural move, not only for any member but let alone an ISD member who is held to a higher standard, you are also continuing the cycle of deminishing the public image of Alpha-1 which we were striving to improve.
The fact that you still fail to understand the fault in your actions enforces our response for this denial, even within this report you state "I did end up right in the Cpt Situation", proving an egotistical or elitist view which we won't tolerate.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Evidence you provided which shows you actively and continuously arguing with them and being rude to them, failing to hold yourself to a higher standard of professionalism and public image.

You may make a level 3 appeal in this section of the forums which will be appealed to SL if you still disagree with the outcome of this Appeal.
O5-2 'The Arbiter' | Naffen

Status
Not open for further replies.