Holding: SCP-96 Whitelist
Holding: MTF E-11 CPL
Holding: CI-B [TEU-SGT]
Held: MTF Nu-7 PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2x RDM: killing d class inside d block
2x FailRP giving gun to d class as a chef
FearRP 2x1 situation killing them.
Silver Rule : I just didn`t know and my arrow bounced than i killed d class while testing i was 7722

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

these days, I focused and focused on internal affairs, I memorized most of the crimes and now I think I'm ready to go to the next level. I have many ideas such as increasing my powers, giving conferences, teaching new people in their work. Some people don't listen to me much because I'm an agent, but my knowledge is high, so I want to go to the next level so I want them to listen to my voice. this way more people will start doing their jobs right and crime rates will decrease steadily.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

The reason why I feel suitable for this profession is that I had meetings with many ambassadors before, listened to what they said, and attended conferences. I know the most common penalties in the legal codex, in order. I have previous CL4 experience. I know how people in the CL4 position should behave and not put themselves at risk. Since my teaching ability is strong, I will be able to teach new people their business quite well. I attended conferences and planned it before, so I know how to organize and manage conferences.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

if this document is an arrest warrant, the name and brief CV of the person arrested must be included. that daily report of the person who arrested that person, how he caught and arrested the arrested person. should include the crimes he has committed, and the crimes he is inclined to commit can also be written as a sub-title under it. The crime and the period of imprisonment for which he was arrested must be clearly stated. When it comes to the end, if necessary, the signatures and by-order of ethics comitee stamp should definitely be put on. Since I have written researcher documents before, there are not many documents I have written in this field, but I learned how to write a document very well. I wrote only 1 document, the room was evaluated in the good category.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

the job of ambassadors is to teach new people their business, to help and guide those who do not know for what crime to judge a person. training new agents awaiting exam by subjecting them to an training followed by a conference. deals with rules that need to be changed, supports their superiors and explains their thoughts. It is also a duty to inform the upper levels of the rules that need to be added, but this does not happen very often.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

One day, on his way to go about his business as usual, Pablo hears that a new agent is waiting for training. Pablo is very happy about this because this training is Pablo's first training. Pablo and the new agent descend into the conference room, Pablo immediately loads the disc into the computer and the presentation opens on the board. After pablo explains all the rules in detail, he asks the agent if there is a problem. After the agent says no, Pablo shows the new agent his exam. The agent takes out his phone from his pocket and starts to take his exam. In this process, Pablo deals with document works.

After the agent's exam is over, he tells Pablo, Pablo immediately checks his exam and sees that he made 1 mistake. After Pablo tells him the reason and the truth of this mistake, he calls out to the new agent so that you can start your job. Pablo is a little tired after this training and goes to his office and drinks his coffee.

After 3 hours, Pablo gets up and decides to take a walk. As he walks past the interrogation room, he sees a person trying to escape and the agent taking that person to the interrogation room. Pablo decides to help this agent and enters the interrogation room. Just as Pablo enters, the criminal draws a gun and kills the agent. After Pablo announces that he is in danger twice, he points his gun at the criminal and orders him to drop his gun. After help arrives for Pablo, the criminal gets scared and puts down his gun. Pablo tells this criminal how badly he did something right and throws him in jail for a long time.

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- Support
Hey Pablo!
I am leaving this
- Support for the following reasons!

- No interactions
- L4 experience but not in held roles?
- Never seen on IA

- Not mature

If you think I'm wrong you can always speak with me about this - Support on discord Xrz#5311

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Pablo

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You have also been found to advertise your application. Even if this was not intentional it is still not allowed and is a serious offence.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in three weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.