Character name(s): Pan
Civilian name: Civi Pan
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF A-1 PVT Pan
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I want to have the ability to help Jr. Researchers more than I can as a Sr. Researcher as well as give the SCPs that require level 4 clearance the chance to RP more due to me being active a lot in game and having a lot of dedication to researcher as a job

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I'm active, I do tests regularly, I monitor what Jr. Researchers are doing during tests as well as try to help them whenever I can, being the only Sr. Researcher I believe I have shown and can still show dedication to the researcher side of the foundation

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- I believe it's around 2-4, to make a document come out as excellent you need to have an aim, method and a test/result.. For this you will want to make an aim before you start the test as well as writing the method before you begin, you want to make it detailed as much as you can however keeping it somewhat limited as to not make pages upon pages of irrelevant detail, you may want to add a conclusion if it is applicable to ensure everything about your experiment is well thought out and done correctly and ethically.

What are the responsibilities of the
Executive Researcher in RP?:

- You would be monitoring and mentoring the researchers below you as well as ensuring they are doing tests, grading documents as non bias as you can, running tests on level 4 SCPs and helping lower level clearance researchers do tests on SCPs above their clearance levels to help prepare them for the higher levels jobs they will hopefully be getting.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved

- My Executive Researcher character will have been transferred from Site - 19 in which I conducted many tests on other sentient SCPs due to my general liking about interviewing and interest in the SCPs history, I came to Site - 65 for the fact of continuing my various experiments in finding containment procedures as well as continuing to build up my relationships with SCPs such as SCP - 035 in order to find more information about it's past and it's various other mysteries..

My character will most likely be involved with the many sentient SCPs on site 65 as well as some of the non talkative ones in order to discover more about them and to update their current containment procedures if possible..

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2021
HUGE +SUPPORT
+Absolutely amazing researcher, has made some of the best tests yet.
+Active as hell, anytime I come on he is on.
+Mature, down to earth guy, always someone you can talk to.
+Friendly, not like some of the other high rankings who order you around, very good role model
+TMOD

+/- Haven't seen much of him outside of researcher

Good luck lad, I wish to see you as an executive researcher! :):)

H20

Dec 7, 2021
+SUPPORT

- I've seen you around a lot and have had several friendly encounters
- Has a lot of experience running high level experiments and I assume helping Jr Researchers due to reaching clearance 3 at an early stage

- Only downside would've been to clear up and add a bit to your app but you seem to have done that with your recent edit

Status
Not open for further replies.