"Pantheon"'s Captain Application [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Pantheon"

Jul 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:525418168

Discord name: ct31152eonth

How long have you played on CG SCP: i have been playing on the server for 3-4 weeks.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): "Pantheon" [AXO-I]

Civilian name: “Undertaker”

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: RRT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: warning for FearRP, it was a situation where parawatch was attempting to put me into 914 and use it instantly on 1:1, i was attempting to question them doing so and they reported me for FearRP.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I am applying for the Position of Gensec Captain because I wish to help train cadets and guide them to go above and beyond and guide them, as well as give advice to senior Gensec so they can better do their duties. I also wish to learn more myself and take on more duties, to further myself and my knowledge.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I am active almost every day, although it is normally late at night, for multiple hours at a time. I have a large comprehension of what my current duties are, as well as the capacity to learn more and perform more. I have, under supervision while on RRT SGT, led multiple sweeps with large success and little to no issues. I am also an AXO member

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The Captains of GenSec are tasked with handling the general operations and enacting the orders of the Security Chief. They are also to help guide in the new Gensec and give advice to the senior’s to ensure that everything is above board.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: “Pantheon”. No name listed, no past can be recalled. Only thing that they know is that they woke up in a holding cell on Site-65 with no recollection of who they are, were, or otherwise. The only thing they have was a document stating they are stationed on Site-65 with the codename “Pantheon” and a statement saying “welcome back to duty”. He was put through a general orientation for GenSec, assigned the rank of cadet and was dumped into the active duty for site-65. With no purpose other than working for the foundation, he worked hard to increase his rank, gained his RRT certification and HWL and patrols around as a RRT SGT most of his days. Even though he has no memory before this, he has a feeling of wanting to do more, to push himself and those around him to do and be better…. And a deep feeling of regret that he can't explain.

bob smit

May 9, 2023
+major support
+A I worked with Pantheon i know his going to be a good captain he can get stuff needs to get dun in D-block he has lead cadets and sweeps and a member of the AXO .
+B know what to do as a captain.
+C very friendly to work with.
+D knows how to dell with cadets.
+E never break protocol .
+ F I well give all the Support that I can give.
+G very Active on RRT stg and GENSEC.

Last edited:

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+Support

Only problem I see is the orginzation of this application, and the responsibilities

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello, Undertaker thank you for taking the time to make a captain application.
Your application is currently DENIED
The reason for this is your application is very short and undetailed and I worry that you may not have enough knowledge about GSD captain's duties to perform them correctly. I am going to put no reapply date so you can reapply as soon as you want just please expand on your application.
If you feel this was made in error or would like to talk about it please shoot me or my Deputy a DM at either crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus​

Status
Not open for further replies.