Accepted Partially Restricted Wars

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add the posibility for VWAR to make a war Partially Restricted, even in higher pop, such as:
A war where all Heli's are disabled, but Ground is still allowed
A war where all Ground is disabled, but Heli's are still allowed
A fully restricted war, despite the pop being over 8v8, so there would be a massive infantry fight.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
As far as I know, no.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Could add some variety to the current war types.
Could add the posibility for more strategic planning, as someone who is leading the war have to take it in account.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
To simply put it, it could just not be liked, which is understandable.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I think it would add a refreshing taste to current wars, as it could spice up any war type and completely change the current strategies which are most commonly used.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Nirvan

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 30, 2021
Well the whole only infantry war thing was suggested a year ago by @Michiel-MV and denied.
But disregarding that no vehicle wars have the big problem of making vehicle regiments (helicopter and tank) have no special equipment as their whole kit is built on vehicle support (anti tank , anti air and ...).

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Thats why I noted down a half restricted war, so one regiment has more preassure to act to the best of their ability
As AT-4 and C4 equipment can still be used on structures.

Rolfo

Mar 9, 2024
Neutral
If SWB and JAF had access to the recon job then I would agree to this but, since our kit is almost empty, I can't leave a +support but I understand the point made in your suggestion

MLGMagicHoodini

Aug 23, 2023
Portugal
www.youtube.com
+support
Would be good, especially if a side doesn't have the numbers to have air or ground support, which now I don't know but back then happened too much, we had no JAF, and SWB had 4+ Pilots, so we couldn't do much

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022

Suggestion Accepted

Hi @Otters ,
Your suggestion has been accepted.
We will look into adding full restricted wars but we wont be doing a heli vs infantry war (would be rare)
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.