Pavel Maxim Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Maxim

Jun 19, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
SeasonedAxe734
For how long have you played on CG MRP:
Around 7 months(Though I took a longer hiatus in January through spring.)
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
EST
NATO name (regiment and rank): Apollyon PVT
USSR name (regiment and rank): Pavel Maxim currently SHA PSC(But has Ex UHC and Ex Ground Forces LtCol experience)
Civilian name: Chez Valasitok
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:172710910
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I believe I have one warn for base camping, but other than that not much negativity with staff or rule breaking.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I've been a moderator on one other server and took it very seriously (Server is closed now)
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Before joining this server I never thought I would like serious roleplay but after getting to know people on CG MRP I have fell in love with roleplaying with my friends.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-6 on a normal day but longer some days.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I've been a part of this server for a good while now and I want nothing more of it than to be a healthy friendly and fun environment for everyone that joins and stays. I know what its like to join a server and not be part of anything but the camaraderie that you can have here truly feels special.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think that I am special over other applicants because I understand the way people work and think when they're playing and RPing and how they want to be treated when something goes wrong. I don't think anyone wants to call for an admin and have to deal with a cold boring person who just wants to get it over with, I think they really want someone who cares for them and is trying their best to understand what has happened and how to fix it.

Notes: In my early time playing the server I admit I was a but mingy as were most in what was Ground Forces, but I sincerely apologize to those I offended in anyway.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
-Neutral

-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-No interactions

Hi Pavel, unfortunately I have no idea who you are, I’ve never seen you in-game and I’ve had no interactions with you therefore I cannot create an opinion on you. For those reasons I will be going for a Neutral

Goodluck!!

Beskar

Reactions: Pavel Maxim

Pavel Maxim

Jun 19, 2021
-Neutral

-Unsure on ruleknowledge
-No interactions

Hi Pavel, unfortunately I have no idea who you are, I’ve never seen you in-game and I’ve had no interactions with you therefore I cannot create an opinion on you. For those reasons I will be going for a Neutral

Goodluck!!

Beskar
I mostly play on USSR so that might be why. (y)

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
-Neutral
-Unsure of rule knowledge
-Unsure of maturity

-Only recently come back to the server

Good luck!

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
+/- Neutral

Pavel you are an MRP veteran and I'm sure the old faces would remember you as I most certainly do.

Your application is great but I cannot provide you my support as you haven't yet introduced yourself to the rest of the class. Spend 2 weeks from the date of your return and form some ever lasting bonds with your comrades.

If this does get denied and you have to reapply then, you can count on my support.

Good luck comrade!

Jack Harvey

MRP War Criminal
Feb 20, 2021
Neutral
-/+No recent interactions
-/+Unsure about rule knowledge
-/+Unsure about maturity

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
Neutral
Not enough interactions IG
No interactions in TS, Discord or Forums

Hey Pavel, I do remember seeing you around the Town as a civilian (Chez) however I really haven't had any proper interactions with you. I vaguely recognise your name (Pavel) from quite a few months ago but I do not recall any interactions from back then either. I'm going for a neutral based on this. I recommend getting up-to-date with the community and meeting some more people.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Josh Joshson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 7, 2021
Neutral.

I will be going with a neutral as I have never had any interactions with you.

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
-/+ Neutral

-/+Unsure of activity in-game.
-/+Unsure of TS activity.
-/+Unsure of maturity.
-/+Unsure of your rule knowledge.

Hello there, Pavel, I have given you a neutral for those reasons stated. I just haven't had enough interaction with you in-game. However, if you do get accepted you did state you have been staff before, putting you at an advantage.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Hydro

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 19, 2020
Denied

You need to increase how well known you are within the community. You can re-apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.