Denied PD Raid Advert

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 10, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Remove the need to advert a PD Raid.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
It’s barely possible to do PD Raids, I see 0-1 successfully done raids a day, removing the need to advert would make so players could sneak on the vault to gain extra time, still having to fight with police. Most of the times the thief’s can’t even get to the vault.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Don’t really have any in mind.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
As I said, would make it fair for both sides, since now only one marauder is allowed, and 3 juggernauts can be on the Police side, I just thinks it’s fair, plus it doesn’t make sense going to a police station and telling them you are going to rob a bank.

eliaspm

Jul 23, 2023
-support

makes pd raids to easy. pd raids is not supposed to be easy it's a thing only for the best. if you make it too easy everyone dose it and next time you do a pd raid is to check that your fully prepared example: creating a false incident, pre killing cops near pd using bounty hunters, having a lot of armor.

genoss

May 15, 2023
- support
its supposed to be high risk you can get up to 270k out of a bag potentially even half a million if you got the upgraded back of gold. Also the bank can already be raided with only 6pd on which is laughable against any gang

Reactions: DarkXFast

River

Jan 9, 2022
-Support if what genoss said was true then they should keep it like this i will be honest here any gang will be able to destroy the PD gangs like vanguard/ TS usually are organized and win 80% of times even when there is 10 PDs including swat jugs

Exit

Civil Gamers Expert
Oct 10, 2021
-support

makes pd raids to easy. pd raids is not supposed to be easy it's a thing only for the best. if you make it too easy everyone dose it and next time you do a pd raid is to check that your fully prepared example: creating a false incident, pre killing cops near pd using bounty hunters, having a lot of armor.
I still don’t think they would be too easy, with the amount of police we have these days, still think it would be hard, plus police could notice you sneaking in.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Exit

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The content team has decided to deny your suggestion because we feel as if despite the vault gold trigger, if PD adverts were removed, although beneficial to lone, stealth raiders, this would make raiding the PD twice as easy, as half of the difficulty to raid PD would be removed - getting to the vault whilst fighting PD.

The reason it seems that only very few PD raids come off is because these are the well-planned and coordinated ones, put against the people who rush into the PD with no plan.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.