Your in-game name: Peanut "The Approver"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84386013

Your steam community link: Date of ban: February 13th
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Cheating

Who banned you: Pyro
Ban length?: 16 week (originally) Changed to 26 Week
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: After I got banned from CG I went on a few other servers to try my cheats out. After all this happened it was pretty boring to cheat on server and I have uninstalled all cheating software from my computer entirely and have no intention of cheating in the future (its pretty dumb to cheat in gmod)

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I will admit that I have an extensive record on the server.

Why should you be unbanned: Let's get this out of the way. Yes, I cheated. Yes I deserve my punishment, after a long consideration if I should make an appeal and come back I have that's why i'm here. After pouring 500+ hours into the server I decided to check out cheats out of curiosity. I did find some and downloaded them, I didn't try and intentionally mean to ruin anyone's experience in RP (didnt even use aimbot) with them. I will fully take this punishment and serve the time if its necessary.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: While I cannot guarantee that I won't break any more rules I can certainly guarantee that I will not be cheating in my time within the server
Why do you want to rejoin Civilgamers SCP-RP Gmod? I can turn this all around and just put this behind me. Recently, I did purchase XK-VIP within the server and have had fun playing the SCP's and driving the civilian cars on surface. I've made lot's of friends within the server and try to help new people as much as I can. I was holding an E-11 CSG role at the time of my ban and believe I can make a impression in the community to prove i'm not some scummy cheater. As i've said, I have poured more time into the server than i'd like to admit (500+ hours) but the entire time I have not been cheating and until recently tried them as a joke but it did get the better of me and it was a thing a did unironically, but me as a person has changed and seen the problems in that way of playing since its not even fun for me anymore and certainly isn't fun for other people within the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read. I can agree with any outcome this ends in.

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Hello Peanut

I had Issued a 16w ban on you after evidence was given to me by an anonymous tip (video evidence of you evidently using some sort of cheats), which then I Immediately DM'd Flames whom gave me the A-OK to Issue the 16w ban after getting into a Teamspeak call with him and Yeke, Flames then later extended the ban to 26w when he was available to do so.

- Pyro

YoSon

Oct 30, 2022
Hello Peanut

I had Issued a 16w ban on you after evidence was given to me by an anonymous tip (video evidence of you evidently using some sort of cheats), which then I Immediately DM'd Flames whom gave me the A-OK to Issue the 16w ban after getting into a Teamspeak call with him and Yeke, Flames then later extended the ban to 26w when he was available to do so.

- Pyro
Thanks for responding, I do agree with the ban length and will be waiting if Yeke or Flames will respond.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Peanut,

As I was the one who reviewed the evidence alongside @Flames it was apparent you were using cheats on the server when there was evidence provided of you opening up a cheat client and enabling it whilst in the server and utilising it, although you did not go as far as to abuse this majorly, the fact you were using this client is the reason for the ban extension, of which we spoke about, however you attempted to deceive myself and flames by blatantly lying to us saying "I have no cheats enabled, come look through my computer" in a way to prove your innocence, As such you were told that you will have to appeal this.

Due to ourselves being involved we are unable to render a verdict and you will need to await the response from Network Leadership.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

YoSon

Oct 30, 2022
Hello Peanut,

As I was the one who reviewed the evidence alongside @Flames it was apparent you were using cheats on the server when there was evidence provided of you opening up a cheat client and enabling it whilst in the server and utilising it, although you did not go as far as to abuse this majorly, the fact you were using this client is the reason for the ban extension, of which we spoke about, however you attempted to deceive myself and flames by blatantly lying to us saying "I have no cheats enabled, come look through my computer" in a way to prove your innocence, As such you were told that you will have to appeal this.

Due to ourselves being involved we are unable to render a verdict and you will need to await the response from Network Leadership.

Kind Regards,
Yeke
Thanks for the response Yeke. Yes, I did lie about having cheats on my computer. I should've just have been honest to you guys and said I was cheating at that moment. I don't have a time machine to go back and tell you guys I was cheating, but I can admit that I was in the wrong through the entire conversation between you, Flames, and myself. Also, if you are available at all we can do a private call and I can share my screen to show to anyone thats willing to watch that I have uninstalled my cheating software.

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Denied
Hi Peanut,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have chosen to deny this appeal based on the fact that the offence committed is quite severe, and you have a history of dishonesty. This includes not only when you committed this offence, but last month when you played on the server on a friends account, which you are lucky did not result in a ban extension for yourself.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.