In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): "Pengu"
Civilian name:Marco divinti
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held: Nu7 CSG (LDR) (GA-HS) . Holding: A-1 SGT,IA Agent, DEA Agent.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warning for scamming, Failrp and "mic" (all expired)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

Firstly, my time on the server spans several months, during which I have amassed valuable experience that aligns with the demands of the position. I understand the intricacies and dynamics of the server, which are crucial for effective performance.
Effective communication is a cornerstone of leadership, and it's a skill I pride myself on. As the Overseer Assistant, people will look up to me for guidance, and I recognize the significance of clear and transparent communication in fostering trust and cooperation within the community.
Furthermore, I am a dedicated and hardworking individual. My deep understanding of how the facility operates, within the server, positions me as a valuable asset for this role. My leadership experience within MTF Nu7 has honed my ability to guide teams effectively, ensuring that objectives are met efficiently and cohesively.
Additionally, I bring a unique facet to the table—experience with documentation from my time as a Gaia member in Nu7. This experience has given me insights into the importance of meticulous record-keeping and organization, skills that are highly relevant for an Overseer Assistant.
These experiences have honed my ability to adapt, make informed decisions, and lead with integrity, qualities that are transferable and beneficial for the role of Overseer Assistant.
In summary, my extended tenure on the server, proficiency in communication, dedication, understanding of facility operations, leadership experience within MTF Nu7, and background in documentation(GAIA) collectively position me as a highly capable candidate for the Overseer Assistant position.​

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

• Completing Orders from O5
  • Sustaining RP across various sections of the facility.
  • Create/Continuing RP around the facility.
  • Watching and evaluating various scenarios.
  • Acting as an envoy for O5.
  • Authorizing different abilities in the facility.
  • Being the eyes and ears for the 05.
  • Taking reports from different departments on the facility.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

-Pengu

Apr 27, 2023
Hello there, I will be giving you a:
-/+ Neutral leaning towards +Support
For the following reasons"
+Is active
+Well know in Alpha-1
-Does not hold or has never held a pure CL4 job

Nov 12, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Pengu. Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Haha
Reactions: Pengu
Status
Not open for further replies.