In what country are you located?: Norway
Time zone:EST
Character name(s): John "Pengu" Craig
Civilian name: Marco divinti
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Held: Nu7 CSG (LDR) (GA-HS) A-1 SGT . Holding:OSA, IA Agent, DEA Agent.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warning for scamming, Failrp and "mic" (all expired)

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- My extensive tenure on the server, spanning several months, has provided me with invaluable experience that perfectly aligns with the demands of the Ethics Assistant position. I've acquired a deep understanding of the intricacies and dynamics of the server, a knowledge base that is crucial for effective performance in this role.
Effective communication is a core aspect of my leadership style, and I take pride in my ability to foster transparent and clear communication. Recognizing the significance of trust and cooperation within the community, I understand that, as the Ethics Assistant, people will look up to me for guidance.
My dedication and hardworking nature, developed through my experience in OSA, position me as a valuable asset for the Ethics Assistant role. Having led teams within MTF Nu7, I have honed my ability to guide groups effectively, ensuring that objectives are met efficiently and cohesively.
Adding to my qualifications is my unique experience with documentation as a Gaia member in Nu7. This background has provided me with insights into the importance of meticulous record-keeping and organization, skills that are highly relevant for the Ethics Assistant position.
These experiences collectively have honed my ability to adapt, make informed decisions, and lead with integrity—qualities that are not only transferable but also highly beneficial for the role of Ethics Assistant.
In summary, my proven track record, proficiency in communication, dedication, understanding of facility operations, leadership experience within MTF Nu7, and background in documentation as a Gaia member position me as an exceptionally qualified candidate for the Ethics Assistant position. As someone with experience in OSA, I believe I can seamlessly transition into the role of an ECA, bringing a wealth of knowledge and skills to contribute to the success of the team

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-
  • Completing Orders from Ethics committee
  • Sustaining RP across various sections of the facility.
  • Create/Continuing RP around the facility.
  • Watching and evaluating various scenarios.
  • Acting as an envoy for Ethics committee .
  • Authorizing different abilities in the facility.
  • Being the eyes and ears for the Ethics committee.
  • Taking reports from different departments on the facility.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Apr 6, 2023
- to: @Pengu
- Subject: Ethics Committee Assistant re-assignment request
ec.png

The Ethics Committee​

Dear @Pengu ,

First and foremost, the Committee would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application for the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.
The Committee has met in deliberation of your re-assignment request and after debate and careful consideration we have determined that you are not yet suited to the role of Ethics Committee Assistant.
Please do not view this decision as a deterrent or a reflection of your abilities or dedication, we highly encourage you to reach out to a member of the Ethics Committee at your earliest convivence for elaboration as to why this is the case in order to receive feedback on the reason for our decision.

In the meantime, we recommend continuing your time on Site gaining further experience that may help you should you wish to re-apply in two weeks from this date.

Best Wishes,
Séan "RedMann" O'Shea.
Ethics Committee Member

Status
Not open for further replies.