Character name(s): John "Pengu" Craig
Civilian name::Marco divinti
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu7 LDR GA-HS, OSA, A-1 SGT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Warning for scamming, Failrp and "mic" (all expired)

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

- I think it's time for me to take the next step in the foundation. I want to be a part of Site Administration since I've been an OSA for almost a month now. I believe I can make a greater impact on the foundation by joining the Site Administration team.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

-My time at Nu7 Raisa has been a rich learning experience that I believe has uniquely prepared me for the role of Site Advisor. During my tenure, I honed the skill of creating external documents.This proficiency not only underscores my ability to convey information.Furthermore, my role as an OSA allowed me to dive deeper into crafting ingame documents.However, my journey at Nu7 Raisa extended beyond document creation. I also had the privilege of serving in two NCO positions and, notably, as an OSA. These roles afforded me invaluable leadership experience. As an NCO, I learned the art of giving and receiving orders, fostering teamwork, and sustaining a structured and disciplined work.These experiences have instilled in me a profound sense of confidence in my ability to excel as a Site Advisor. They've helped me understand the value of effective leadership.In summary, my time at Nu7 Raisa has equipped me with the expertise required for external and IC document creation and has provided me with substantial leadership experiences. These experiences, coupled with my ability to give and follow orders, have instilled in me the assurance that I can thrive in the role of a Site Advisor.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

-Creation of documentations.
-Answer questions from Site personnel when needed.
-Uphold relations between departments to ensure the Site runs effectively.
-Creating and developing RP in and around the site.
-Collaboration with Gensec MTF in the authorization of AA and conducting sweeps in the D block.
-Conducting reviews of MTF and departments.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2023

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.Hello, @Pengu Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available. We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened. Secure. Contain. Protect.
CONFIDENTIALThis document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Sad
Reactions: Pengu

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via the site administration team of Site-65.

Hello, @Pengu .

This reassignment request is to be reopened due to the position becoming vacant. Further information regarding the reassignment request shall be provided once a consensus is gained via the site administration team.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Last edited:

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of Site Administration.

Hello, @Pengu . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time or if a position becomes available prior.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.