Perma Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jover Gunda

Jun 20, 2023
Your in-game name:
Your SteamID:76561199454934563
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199454934563/
Date of ban:11/18/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):Stacked bans, RDM, Toxicity, Severe toxicity
Who banned you:Reborn
Ban length?:perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?Yes a lot, I regret harming the roleplay community
Why should you be unbanned:I know what I did was wrong. I had all the warnings and I ignored them. I chose to ignore them I will not denied this. I wanted to do something fun in the later hours of the day and I did the wrong thing. I wish to show that I am a better person/player and will do my best to follow the rules set in the SCP Server. I am sincerely sorry for breaking the rules and removing any possible entertainment/immersion in the server, I wish I could undo what I've done to get unbanned but atlas I can't, fail-roleplayed, job-abused, and committed several RDMs despite knowing there were going to be consequences,. I wish to show that I have improved as a roleplayer and will not break the server rules again as best as I can. At the time I did not think about the consequences that my actions would have on the server. I know that asking for a second chance here is unlikely to be approved based on my actions, but I have grown out of doing such recklessness on gaming servers. I do wish to better myself as an SCP roleplayer and show what I can do again, but I understand if I am denied, and if I am accepted, I will try my best of my ability to properly roleplay and not minge/break server rules.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:The main reason I didn't care about the rules was because that I've already got too many warns to care
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:So I can actually roleplay and play with the community instead of harassing people

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
Complaint Response

Hi @Jover Gunda ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

I banned you as you had done several things, such as RDMing me and other players during a CI tryout, switched jobs to escape the admin room, and were saying extremely toxic things to me. This escalated when I brought you and told you that you would be getting a 26 week ban as you had 9 bans in the past 6 months and had received 7 warnings in a 10 minute period. You then proceeded to call me the N word and leave the server.

Kind regards,
Stee Ven​

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Jover Gunda ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have seen evidence of you doing the actions that you were banned for and from what I have seen you have done the following actions above on a mass scale. In seeing this I do not believe you have changed within the short span of time. For this reason I will be denying your appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.