Perma Ban for Soundboard trolling, two years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvoryPartnaite

Feb 11, 2024
Your in-game name: I forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:147793584
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255852897/
Date of ban: Mon Aug 22 07:40:11 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
Who banned you: "The Cardinal"
Ban length?: Perma Ban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA, but also UK for the same reason after USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not use a Family Guy soundboard
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I forgot, maybe? Probably not, if I was doing this it was probably my first time on.
Why should you be unbanned: I was perma'd for family guy memes and making people laugh and/or scared. I mean, yeah, its fucked, but come on you know its funny.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I DUhnO, uh...... Shit happens, I'll follow the rules but even the best Gmod players sometimes accidently break the rules. But I wont play John Wayne Gacy impressions on my soundboard.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I recently discovered this is the best SCP:RP server and I made a mistake trolling on a good one, rather than some random 20 player server a ten year old bought for the year with his birthday money.

IvoryPartnaite

Feb 11, 2024
WAIT, Wait, no, I got banned for "Severe Toxicity", I just looked back at the original ban. That's weird, I thought I was just being edgy.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @IvoryPartnaite,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Given that "The Cardinal" is no longer a member of staff, we don't really have much context behind the whole situation however what I can say that the sound clip was definitely not appropriate and did warrant the action of a ban. Transient and I have decided that since you have waited around 2 years to appeal this ban, enough time should have hopefully passed for you to have learn from your mistakes. If you are caught using inappropriate/edgy soundboards again though, it may lead to you being permanently banned again.​

Status
Not open for further replies.