Denied perma weapon pricing

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
changing the Vpoint price of all perma pistols to 500 vpoints each

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
lower price encourages more people to buy the perma pistols
more realistic price considering how all other weapons are priced currently
more people will buy perma pistols

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
refunds for people who have bought perma pistols already

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
there is literally no reason to buy a perma M1911, perma M9, or perma MP443 when for the same price you could buy a perma ARX or SPAS-12. It literally makes zero sense that a sidearm is the same price as a primary weapon with a higher damage, mag capacity, and so on

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
I would go even lower to like 200-300 nobody buys them and if somebody actually wanted one they shouldnt pay the same price from a small pistol to something like the VHS that is an absolute beamer

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
That's 101 people, just as a note. Quite a lot to refund.
1693021194844.png
well, you don't have to give them refunds if you deem it too much credit to give out.

it's also a made up digital currency so i'd imagine it's more like you're losing out on a potential £505 by adding 500 Vpoints to each of these people's accounts rather than actually paying £505 out of your own pocket.

even then, (as far as I know) not much can be done with 500 Vpoints alone so unless these people want to buy another perma-pistol they would have to buy more vpoints from you anyway, right?

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
-support
Nobody will buy the pistols anyway and you are just poor
I currently have a perma pistol and have to use it quite a bit considering my perma primary has a slow reload & smaller sized clip in exchange for higher damage

helps quite a bit tbh

+ Support

Kevin Ki

Dec 7, 2022
+support

Dude I'm not paying 10+$ for a pistol. I don't know anyone who would.

Juju

Civil Gamers Expert
May 1, 2022
+Support Being honest here Its a god damn pistol you could get a rifle for 1k but you could also get a pistol i mean even the god damn guitar is like 1k its a guitar

Zen

Sep 16, 2023
+Support
Basically nobody buys them right now, so if you don't give refunds then you can only gain money from this and more people get them.

Jack Frost

Aug 25, 2022
+Support
I would happily buy a perma pistol if it was cheaper but it being the same price as an ARX or AS VAL means there's no point in getting a pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.